Surrviving boybands. (The Vamps FanFiction)

"Ally, get up we're did you put my guitar" Connor says as he shakes me awake.

"Piss off Con I need my sleep." I groan ignoring his question.

"Well you won't be getting much if it my band is coming over shortly and you know how noisy we are." Conner says not giving up on getting me up.

"Ugghh just gimme a minute to get up and dress and i'll give your guitar back." I reply opening my eyes. Connor is above me with Rex on his shoulder like a parrot.

"Morning Rex" I smile.

"We'll be in the living room" Connor says walking out.

Okay okay so who am I ? the names Alyssa Ball but I don't like my name so most people call me Al or Ally. I'm seventeen and Twin of Connor ball, from the vamps. At 5'6 I stand just shorter than Connor with my dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes you could tell we're siblings.

I get up an do my usual morning routine of showering, washing my face and brushing my hair and teeth.

I change quickly into Black denim high waisted marvel shorts and a red jersey crop top. A shove red converse on my feet. I grab Connors guitar and my camera before running down the stairs, being careful not to trip.

"Here you go Connor " I say handing him his guitar just as their is a knock on the door.

"I got it" we here our mum shout.

I just sit down on the couch messing with re settings on my camera and Connor sits and tunes his guitar. The boys come rampaging in talking loudly about what cover to do next.

"Hey Ally" Brad greets me with his cute smile and his adorable dimples.

He plops down beside me and gets real close to my face "what cha doing?" he whispers. I feel my cheeks heat up at his close proximity, I've always had a crush on him. "just messing with the settings on my camera so if you do decide to record today it'll be ready." I pass him the camera and get up.

"Hey Ally" Tris and James greet me, getting out of their conversation.

"Hi" I smile "I'm gonna go to Eli's now." I run upstairs and grab my backpack which has me backup camera, my phone, ipod and sketch book inside. I jog down stairs and grab my skate board. Shouting a final bye, I skate to eli's,

Eli is my boyfriend, we've been together for two years so since I was fifteen he's eighteen and no before you ask we haven't done it and that makes me proud to know my boyfriend will wait until I'm ready. We love each other but I'm still not ready but I know I will be soon.

I enter his house without knocking, it's like my second home, I run up the stairs calling "Eli" I don't get any reply, I open his door and see the last thing I expected. my not so faithful boyfriend fucking a cheap whore from our school. so much for love.

"Eli I thought we were on the same page I thought you wanted to wait for me but no you got some cheap slut who probably has a couple stds to fuck. I was this close this fucking close to being with you in that way but now we're done, we're over for good." I shout tears pooling down my face. I turn around \and peg it out of his house hearing him call my name. I run and run until I reach home.

That's when I realise I left my skateboard at the fuckers. As soon as I enter my house james and con are right beside me asking me whats wrong brad and tris not far behind. I shake my head tears dripping down my face and push past their worried faces. I ran into my room and locked it. I just sat on my bed and cried and cried and cried, even when the tears stopped I sob violently.

i ignore all the knocks on the door and the worried voices behind it. i lay there curled up in alittle ball crying and sobbing for a couple days. Theres a knock at the door " heres some breakfast if you want it." i recognise it as connors. he sighs before leaving.

now that i think about i'm really hungry.i open the door slightly and grab the tray. it has a glass of oj and four pieces of french toast on it. my favourites. i scoff the toast down and gulp at the orange juice. i put the tray on my bed and get up. i walk to my bathroom and look in the mirror a girl with big bags under her eyes, chapped llips and tangled hair looks back at me. damn i look a mess.

i jump in the shower. i wash quickly and do my usual morning routine. i change into bethany motas now or never tshirt with army jacket over the top and a pair of black skinny jeans. i shove a pair of dark grey combat boots on my feet. i do my make up quite light. Cat eye with eyeliner and a light coat of mascara and i'm done. i put some chapstick on my lips and walk out of my room.

i walk into the kitchen and all of the boys are sat there eating and chatting. they all look up and see me.

"Hey guys" you smile at them but i know it doesn't reach my eyes. "will you come with me to elis i need to collect some stuff?" i ask pulling the puppy dog eyes. "okay" Connor says. They finish breakfast and we all head to eli's.

"so what happend between you too anyway?" Tris asksI freeze for a second before taking a deep breath and say "I walked in on him fucking another girl." "That bastard i'm goona kill him." connor says fuming. "no you won't kill him you can hurt him but you can't kill him" i say as we reach his house.

I knock on the door. We stand there and wait for the door to open. He opens the door he smiles when he sees me but when he sees the boys behind me he gulps. "i'm hear to collect my stuff they're here to make sure your not a hassle." I say. he nods and steps aside giving us room to go upstairs and grb my stuff.

We never had sex but i slept over here alot. i find an empty box and grab my denim jacket, floral hightops, my aviators and a snap back. i grab everything of mine and walk out of the room i put the box in Tris's hands and punch eli in the jaw. he groans in pain. "Fuck that hurt but it was so worth it." i say before leaving the house. None of the boys hit him.

"Thanks for coming with me." i say when we get home i take the box from Tris and put it under my arm. Brad raises his arms and holds something up. WAIT! is that my underwear?!

"Ally why do you have lacy undies?" Brad chuckles. I glare at him but i know i'm blushing. i grab them from his hands and stuff them in the box.

"I'm not gonna be able to look at you the same now Al" Brad says. Connor slaps the back of his head and excalims "Dude, Thats my sister!" i laugh as i go to my room. I dump the box at the end of the bed.

I grab my guitar and just play. music is the therapy you don't have to pay for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (/^.^)/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to _Mad_Hatterx  for the awesome cover so thanks ^_^

Okay this is something different. I don't usually write fanfics but here I am writing one about the vamps so yeah. actually I think it's ironic I was writing about werewolves now the vamps hahaha get it? sorry that was lame. So I hope you like and this is mainly because I fricking love the boys mainly Brad hello have you seen him aggh. okay I don't usually fangirl but this is where it will happen if I do okay ,good. bye ~ A xx