Chapter 1

*Primeis talks like this.
Unicron talks likes this*
'When the both talk to Alexis in her head'
~Alexis pov~

It was just a normal day for me wake up to Ms.Jackson yanking me out of bed then yelling at me to make breakfast and do all of the chores around here.

While everyone else gets to do fun stuff and a whole lot more, while I'm stuck at being 'the maid' around here. I have to do everything that everyone else doesn't have to do.

Oh how long I wish to be Tfa Ratchet's daughter and have a nice family who doesn't give up on you in like a few days time, that would really be nice but sadly it can't come true because he's just a cartoon character while I'm in reality and stuck at this ophange.

<In the Transformers Animated World>

~3rd~

Ratchet was in the med-bay with Knockout and his sparkmate,Arcee, listening to Optimus, Ultra Magnus and Megatron about how things have been quite peaceful for awhile.

Ratchet and Arcee have been trying to have a sparkling but during the war Arcee was badly damaged and the medics all said that she will not be able to have sparkling's and that just crushed their sparks knowing that they won't never be parental units.

<Back in reality>

~Alexis pov~

I just got done doing all of my chores and everything else and to day was adoption day and once again I didn't get adopted.

>Timeskip to night<

It was now night time and I figured that I might just try one more time on this wish and if it doesn't work well then I guess I will just stop making the wish.

After making the wish one last time I went to my bed and fell into what was suppose to be a dreamless sleep turned out to be one of the most important dream ever.

"Alexis my child wake up," said two voices. I open my eyes to see two different color of orbs right in front of me.

One orb is a bright mix with dark blue and the other is the same but with purple.

"W-Who are u?" I asked kind of scared, "My name is Primeis" said the blue orb "And my name is Unicron," said the purple orb.

"And we're the Transformer Gods" the gods said at the same time, "W-Wait as in the Gods from the Transformers world?" I asked they nodded.

"Why am I here and why am I meeting u two?" I asked nicely, "We heard ur prays" Primus said "And we want to make them come true my dear" Unicron said.

"But how?" I asked "We'll send u there of course" Primus said "But u must remember that everything that happens there will effect some of the story line" Unicron said.

I nodded "So my dear are u ready to go?" Primus asked "Yes I am" i said with confidence, "Alright then let's go" Unicron said.

After he said that everything went white for a second before going dark.