Anger towards only myself

Go to hell.

      You and her can burn in the fiery pits of it. Wait that's not nice. You're always so nice to everyone, so why should I ever utter a word of insult about you?

      Because to all the people who worship you, they don't know who you really are. I thought I did. Obviously I don't.

    How come I can't cry anymore? Have you taken my tears too? Is my heart no enough. I want so badly to say your name, dedicate this to you and show everyone what a heartless jerk you are. But no, I refuse to cause someone that kind of pain. No one deserves to go through what i'm going through.

    I hope she's worth it. The girl you left me for, I hope all your goddamn memories keep you two together. And I hope you break her heart and she breaks yours in return.

     SHE knew you were taken. And yet I bet she still pursued you. I hate you for leaving me for her. I hate you with every bit of my soul. Unfortunately, I love you with every bit of my heart. I'm afraid of being near you.

   I hope you know that every time you write a new story about her it will make a new cut in my heart. I don't care anymore. I hate myself for caring in the first place and being vulnerable to you.

  I hope that you're happy, Cody. I really do.