Prologue

(Y/n)'s POV

Knock Knock

No answer

KNOCK KNOCK

"Peter Parker I swear if you don't answer the door I swear! We are already going to be late!" I can't even believe this. He complains that I'm never ready in the morning and he isn't ready.

The door suddenly opened as I was knocking it again but I accidentally hit Peter's face. Whoops.

"What do you want (Y/n)?! I will have you know that was planning on sleeping in today." He said while wearing a white t-shirt and bright pink Hello Kitty pants.

"Well we have school today Peter, you know where we go every weekday from 8 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon sooo..." I was waiting for him to finish my sentence like: "Holy crap you're right, like always." But what I get is,

"(Y/n) it's Saturday."

I look at him in disbelief and I pull out my phone and it says 8:00 Saturday September 16th. Crap.

"What do you want me to get or pay for since I woke you up so early Peter?"

"Hmmmm... You have never asked me that. Let me think."

"You better answer soon or I'll take it back."

"No No, umm how about you pay for movie night tonight like just the pizza. Cool?" He says.

"Sure."

"Do you want me to fix you something for breakfast (Y/n), I don't know like pancake and bacon?" He says acting like he doesn't know that is my favorite breakfast meal.

"Do I look stupid Parker?" I run right in and take off my shoes and plop down on the couch and seeing Peter not coming over telling me to move because I'm in his favorite spot and of course he is getting out the stuff to make breakfast.

"So what's new with you Parker?"

"You just saw me yesterday (Y/n). What do you want to know?" He says not knowing that I'm going to annoy the snot out of him.

"How is it going with talking to I don't know, Liz Allen maybe?"

"(Y/n) I swear you are never going to let me that down."

"Maybe."

Last time he finally had the courage to talk to Liz the only thing he could say was "Hi" and she didn't even know who he even was.

Then that awkward silence followed that is until he gave me some of his delicious cooking.

"Hey Peter I think is the worst cooking you have ever done."

"You know what (Y/n) I let you into my apartment and I make you food and the thank you I get is 'Hey Peter I think is the worst cooking you have ever done'. Geez thanks (Y/n)."

"You love me."

"No I don't."  

"And it is Aunt May's apartment not yours."

"UGHH Just wait until tonight (Y/n)."

"Well I have to go so I will see tonight at my place at around 6 for movie night." I say as I am trying to get out of the door before he says the one saying he lives by,

"Hey (Y/n)."

"What Peter?"

"I cook, you clean."

"Peter I swear just wait until tonight."

- - -

It was 6:30 and Peter wasn't there yet almost half of the pizza was eaten by Ned and (Y/n), but mostly (Y/n).

"(Y/n) maybe something came up and he couldn't make it. It's fine we can watch a movie without him and he can come in later." Ned said just trying to make me feel better and he really wanted to watch a movie.

"Yeah Ned maybe. But yet he made me clean up the dishes and said he would be here around six but he isn't here. And only I'm this late to movie night."

"You aren't lying this time, I'll tell you that."

"Ned!!" That was rude Ned coming out to bite again. And of course I had to slap him on the shoulder.

Ding dong

"I bet that's Peter (Y/n)." He said as I jumped over the back of the couch and almost fell as I ran to the door and I open that door that I'm not surprised that it didn't break off the hinges.

"Hi Miss, I have a delivery for Ned." A teenage boy with two pizzas in his hand, like seriously I just bought pizza for us.

"Ned what is this?" I asked.

"(Y/n) you are seriously blind sometimes I swear. Look at who it is." He said all sassy and like he didn't even care or he didn't want to get hit again I couldn't tell.

"Peter! You're finally here!" I said jumping up and down, "And you brought more pizza!"

"Yeah Ned told me that you ate it all again. (Y/n) what did we say about eating pizza?" He said acting like my father.

"To eat all of it before the late one comes." I yell as I take the pizzas to the kitchen. I walk up to put in the movie into the DVD player. "Cue the annoying Peter noise." I say to myself.

"Aw come on (Y/n) we seriously just watched this last time and aren't you sick of this yet?" He said in annoyance.

"You know I was going to put in The Empire Strikes Back but since you were late, I just had to."

"Come on Peter it's not so bad, she has an obsession with Beauty and The Beast like you have your obsession with Star Wars, it's gonna be okay." Ned says trying to cheer up the cranky old teenager.

"Yeah Ned it's okay listening to (Y/n) screaming every song and with you joining her at the Gaston song." He says with annoyance.

"Besides this is a special occasion tonight Peter Parker." Only I can call him that in our group and that's only when I'm annoyed with him.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" Said the cranky Peter.

"Our school is going to do The Beauty and The Beast as the fall musical duh." I love the theater and movies so of course I had to.

"Whatever." Apparently cranky Parker was still here.