Chapter 1 A End To Life

Just to let you guys know I do not own Skylanders, Activision does.Also this is my very first fanfic I wrote Enjoy!

Ever since the Skylanders have returned to Skylands Stealth elf has been wondering of her past still but one things for sure she thinks Kaos has something to do with it,so she heads to Kaos's  fortress to end his evil and finally uncover her past.

At the fortress Kaos and Stealth elf were battling out due to the fact that Stealth elf decided to challenge him.
"You may kill me but I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen you foolish elf!" Kaos yelled while shooting his dark magic at her."Oh please you know heroes always wins and once I'm finished with you Skylands will be free!"She said while trying to slash up Kaos with her blades. Although she wants to know her past, freeing Skylands from the Darkness and Kaos is just as important.But just as she finished her sentence Kaos disappeared.Then Kaos appeared right behind her but Stealth elf was able to slam his head right on the ground stunning him."Any last words Kaos?"said Stealth elf while pointing her dagger at Kaos's neck.But Kaos noticed that Stealth elf left one of her dagers near him so he was able to reach it and stabbed it in Stealth elf's chest.The battle turned red in an instant blood red, the blade was able to pierce her heart giving her a fatal wound so Stealth elf has fallen laying on her back as she slowly bleeds to death.As Kaos was resting he heard something from the dying elf."You will pay for what you did to me." Stealth elf managed to say before she went limp and died Kaos had won.

Once the battle was over Kaos has left Stealth elf's lifeless body in a forest to let it rot.But the when the other life Skylanders saw her dead body they were filled with so much grief and toke the dead elf to the Academy.A big funeral was held for her and every good being in Skylands attended her funeral.But they were clueless of who killed her.

At Kaos's fortress he was resting after that long battle with Stealth elf but he feels accomplished then Glumshanks came in."Sir do you think the Skylanders will find out?" he said worryingly "Don't worry they won't know and they are pretty scared that they might die too!" Kaos said arrogantly."W-What will happen if she comes back?"Glumshanks said back."Who Stealth elf?" Kaos asked. "Yes."Glumshanks said back."Relax she won't come back and what could possibly go wrong?" Kaos said while laughing

to be continued