Good Bye LaPush

Alexs' P.O.V

"Where the hell have you been?"

Sam yelled at me as I got out of his truck that I 'borrowed' from him to drive to Port Angeles to have some 'me' time.

I rolled my eyes at Sam and walked past him, as he was standing by the door, blocking my entrance. I had to shove him out of the way but, what ever. I walked into the living room to see everyone there. Even the elders and everyone's imprint. I saw Paul sitting down and since I was tired, I shoved him off of the couch and sat down on his spot.

"Well hello to you to. I am having a fantastic day, how about you?"

Paul said sarcastically. I waved him off as he got off from the ground and went to sit down next to the elders.

"I asked you a question."

Sam said, looking serious. He even crossed his arms in front of his chest. I laughed.

"And I didn't answer it, by the way. In that postion that your in, you look like a little bitch."

I said chuckling. Sam however didn't loosen up.

"Where were you? You were gone for two days."

I started at him bluntly.

"Yes, tell me something I don't know."

He remained serious...again and looked at me expecting.

"Sam, I was out there saving the world from evil penguins. What the fuck do you think I was doing"

I said sarcastically. He sighed.

"Fine, your grounded for a month."

He said as he started walking away. I shrugged, like grounding me will keep me from leaving the house. Seth sat down next to me looking tired again. Having this much patrol can't be healthy. Sam needs to give him a break.

"So, you missed your Senior Prom. Why?"

My eyes widened and I laughed.

"I honestly forgot all about it. At least I still have graduation. It's in a week right?"

I asked him. He shook his head and looked amused.

"It's in 2 days. Don't worry Sam already got your gown and cap thingy. My guess is you probably don't have a dress, since your always so prepared for things like this."

I laughed and nodded.

"You know me so well."

I suddenly felt butt vibrating. That was probably my phone ringing. I took it out and saw Sam walk towards me. I was about to answer the unknown number when Sam said to put it on speaker. I raised my eyebrow but, obliged since I didn't know who the caller was.

"Hello?"

I answered as everyone in the room quieted down and looked at me. I rolled my eyes at their nosiness.

"Is this Alexandria Uley?"

I was surprised that they knew my name since the voice didn't sound familiar.

"Yes and who is this?"

I asked, sincerely confused as Sam and everybody else picked up on it.

"This FOX mangement calling for SYTYCD. We wanted to inform you that the producers thoroughly enjoyed your choreography and is looking forward to your live performance. We will e-mail you the rest of the information. Have a nice day Alex."

With that they hung up leaving me shocked and everyone else confused.

"No fucking way."

I muttered and smiled. One of my first genuine smiles since ...him.