Undertale | Alex the Frustrated SOUL

That song up there is Al's theme song btw.

×××××××

Alex

Nickname(s): Ally, Le, Al, Lex

Age: 15 (13 when she fell into the Underground)

Sex: Female

Gender: Genderfluid (She/Her atm)

Species: Human

Sexuality/Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Ethnicity: American—

×××××××××××××××

Height • Weight: 5'0" • 160lb

Eye color: Violet/Purple/Inidgo-ish color???

Hair color: Golden Brown with bright purple underlayers.

Skin tone: Pale but not really

Body type: a bit under average

Prominent features: "Oh, I dunno, maybe the fact that my eyes are pURPLE?" Eyes and the amount of Purple she wears.

Piercing(s): "Shhhhh- I have three pirceings on my right ear that kinda go around the side of the lobe each, and one normal stud one."

Tattoo(s)/Marking(s): "Nope."

×××××××××××××××

Personality:

×Stubborn

×Rude

×Sarcastic

-Tomboyish

-Straightforward

+Only opens up to family/friends sometimes.

+Easily Flustered

+Usually Chill af

+Kind Hearted, mainly to monsters

+Humorous

×××××××××××××××

Relationships: (in order of the game)

Caramel(Frisk) - "Them? We're best bro's man. Hell, they even call me their goddamn son(as a joke-)."

Coco(Chara) - "👀....That's m' ghosty hoe, bitches."

Flowey & Asriel - "Asriel? Third wheel fluffybuns Jr. But he's a good bro. But as Flowey....the guy tried to fucking kill me so many times fer fucks sake. Him and Asriel may have been one person, but they are NOTHING alike."

Toriel - "Momeme the punner. But I'm upset that she fucking lEFT ASGORE WHEN HE WAS GRIEVING OVER HIS CHILDREN, JUST BCUZ HE WAS IN RAGE FROM THEM DYING AND DECIDING TO KILL ANY HUMAN THAT FELL DOWN HERE. What she should've done was comfort him, and try and help keep the hopes of the other monsters. Did I mention that she left her entire kingdom to grieve and mourn while her grieving husband had to try and give them their hope back all on his own? Cuz she fucking did. *flips table and leaves-*"

Napstablook - "He needs someone to be there with him everyday and care fer him and love him til the end of time. Of he asked me to be that person I would gladly leave Coco fer him I—"

Sans - "Oh, Skele-shitd1ck. He's killer me and Caramel before, he's threatened to kill Caramel before, he's flirted with Goat Mom, and you wanna know the WORST thing he's done?........He's tryna steal Caramel from us(aka Alex and Coco). The nerve." In reality, she only funds his constant puns annoying, but is still chill with him sorta. They make hateful jokes towards each other usually.

Papyrus - "Lovely skeleton. I would spare him over anyone."

Monster Kid - "Annoying Child that shouldn't go outside unsupervised."

Undyne - "......Badass fish lady that's stabbed me one too many times with her spear jfc-"

Gerson - "Turtle grandpa."

Muffet - "Ehhhhhhh, I like her food."

Rea - "Best buds man. She's part of the bro squad, even if her, Coco and Caramel don't get along all that well."

Mettaton - "Can I stab him plz?" "* Alex no." "*No let Alex stab him-" "Alex yes-"

Alphys - "Gay Nerd in love with the Badass fish lady- I support it."

Burgerpants - "Relatable."

Asgore - "Goat dad needs all the love, I'd rather die then kill King Fluffybuns."

×××××××××××××××

Other:

—Birthday is December 17th, making her an Aquarius(I think?????)

—Agile, has become good at dodging since she and Frisk fell into the Underground.

—Can be aggressive and scary when mad

—Don't- don't upset her, we all cherish our lives here-

—Has honestly done more Genocide runs then Pacifist, but the first time was the only time she spared absolutely everyone.

—If it wasn't fer Coco taking her(as well as Caramel's) SOUL at the end of her last Geno run, there would've been a Pacifist run.

—The reason Coco took Alex' SOUL was to stop her from being able to use her SOUL ability.

—Alex has a SOUL ability called "FREEZE" allowing her to stop time if filled with enough FRUSTRATION. Tho depending on how frustrated she is it'll only last 3-10 minutes.

×××××××

I would've added more info but I ran out of space in the memos thing I I wrote her info in, oops. But I'll explain more about her FREEZE ability(which is just a button like the RESET button btw) in the book about her and Caramel's(ft. Coco the ghost narrator) journey through the Underground. And all the routes they did together.

Expect that soon :D

I also wanted to redo the hair but I don't want to hafta redraw that whole part again, so I'll probably just do a hair style meme fer her and update it through a skit/comic or somthin' idk yet.

Til next time~

Ja nē!

~Ri