About The Author

My full name is Marisa Lynae Burtch Provost but I go by Marisa and or Missy... Im 14 years old and I was born in Port Huron Michigan... Its a small city thats not very well known like detroit and im like 100 and something I believe miles from Detroit.
Ive always enjoyed writing, reading, singing, and photography... I love animals ofc❤
When I started school even in kindergarten I got picked on for being shorter, smarter, and or a teachers pet because I was different in multiple different ways.
I switched schools multiple times because of bullying. By the time I was in maybe 4th grade? It had gotten bad and I was getting hit, punched, kicked and so on but my mom didnt want to put me in online schooling. My mom got with my ex step dad who seemed like such a great guy and I really did care a lot about him and then we moved to North Carolina for his job. I was 4 years old by this time so I started school there. And ths bullying did stop for awhile but soon started back up. I had two friends the whole 4 years I lived there but thats because of my past.. My step dad started drinking and smoking 24\7 and he got very abusive towards my mom, my brother, and I. But because I was so young I couldn't do anything and I thought it was normal. I would go to school and come home with cuts and bruises all over my body thanks to him and the kids at school. Sometimes I didnt wanna go to school because of it so I had to stay home. My stwp dad ended up loosing one job to stay home with me and I fell asleep and when I woke up he was raping me. I wantes to scream and cry and do what ever I could to get him out of my life but I couldnt because he threatened to hurt my mother worse then he had already done before. By the age of 5 I had started harming myself on ways I wouldnt want to see others do such as punching things, cutting, overdoasing etc.
About 2-3 years later they got divorced and we moved back to Michigan where I am now and I was 8 at that time. I am now 14 turning 15 soon and I honestly wouldnt want my life any other way. I still went to public school for 3-7th grade and im now homeschooled. My mom does not have a job atm but her new bf does and his son is getting one soon as well to help around. I babysit as much as I can for some friends if my moms to help out as well and I have a boyfriend🔐 its been almost a year now and yeah...

This takes a lot for me to talk about and no one really knows amything about my past besides certain people.. Please please please dont hate. Again this takes a lot for me to tell you guys but Ig it feels better to talk about.

I understand if you dont want to read anything else or even follow me and thats fine..