Chapter 2

"Jisoo unnie! He's almost here,hurry up!" Chaeyoung yelled, knocking on the toilet door. "I'm almost done,wait!" Jisoo yelled back, tucking in her red flannel. She buttoned up her black high waisted skirt and checked herself in the mirror one last time. Good enough, she thought. She was finally going on her date with Jin today. They were going to watch Beauty & The Beast and then have lunch. They were supposed to go out yesterday, but it was postponed because of the dance practice for their collaboration. Yang Hyun Suk and Bang PD had both loved the dance and set both groups right to work, practicing the whole afternoon yesterday. As a reward and in celebration of the new couples, they had an off day today. Jimin had called Chaeyoung and told her that Jin was already on his way while Jisoo was still dressed in her pyjamas. The other three girls had then turned into Jisoo's personal stylists and dressed her up. Jennie had done her makeup, Lisa had done her hair while Chaeyoung had picked out her outfit. She came out of the toilet and was rushed to the couch. She sat down and grinned at her dongsaengs who were looking at her worriedly. "Don't be nervous okay unnie? You're gonna do great." Jennie said. "If Jin Oppa doesn't like you I'll tell Kookie to get him for you." Lisa said, smiling so Jisoo knew she was joking, even though Jisoo also knew Jungkook would do anything for Lisa at this point. "Have fun Unnie! Oh and bring Jin Oppa back, the others are coming over for a sleepover." Chaeyoung said. Just then, the doorbell rang loudly. They all jumped up hurriedly and Jennie ran to answer the door. There standing was a well dressed Jin in a pale blue pullover and black skinny jeans. "Hi Oppa! Unnie is wearing her shoes, she'll be out in a minute." Jennie greeted. "Hey Jennie-ah. It's fine, tell her to take her time." Jin replied, smiling. "There will be a sleepover later right Oppa? Tell Kookie to bring his movies, he's been bragging about his movie collection to me and I wanna see if it's for real." Lisa said from behind Jennie. Jin laughed and nodded his head. "Tada! Presenting your date and girlfriend, Kim Jisoo!" Chaeyoung said, holding an imaginary mic as she walked out with Jisoo. Jin grinned and waved. He whispered to Lisa, "I feel like I'm getting married. Help me, Lisa-ah." Lisa giggled and whispered back, "It will happen soon, slow down Jin Oppa." "Ready to go?" Jisoo asked. Jin hummed in response and grabbed Jisoo's hand in his, intertwining their fingers. The girls grinned at each other and bid the couple farewell as they walked off. "They are so cute together." Chaeyoung sighed happily. Jennie and Lisa agreed as they all sat on the couch and turned on Tangled, a movie they all enjoyed.

"Oppa, pass me my gummy bears please. It's in the bag." Jisoo whispered. Jin moved his hand and rummaged in the bag for the small packet. "Here you go." Jin said, passing it to Jisoo once he found it. They were midway through the movie and so far, only a few fans had noticed them. Thankfully, the theatre was dark so they could cuddle without being caught. Jisoo rested her head on Jin's broad shoulder as she munched on a gummy. "Cold?" Jin asked, draping his arm around her. "Not really, I have you here." Jisoo teased, making Jin smile.
"Be Our Guest" was coming on and Jin hummed to the song happily. They laughed when Cogsworth and Lumiere began quarrelling, sang along when Beauty & The Beast played and Jisoo almost teared up when it ended. "That was a great movie." Jin said, smiling happily as they walked to a cafe for lunch. "Mhmm! I loved it alot, thanks for bringing me to watch it." Jisoo said. They entered a cafe and took seats at a private corner so no fans or reporters could disturb them. "What do you want? I'll pay." Jin said, handing Jisoo the menu. He already knew what he wanted. Carbonara with bacon and cheese. "No Oppa. I'll pay, you paid for the movie already." Jisoo insisted. Before Jin could say anything, she said, "You can pay next time." He settled for that as the waitress took their orders. They finished their meals quickly, the popcorn and nachos from the cinema not really filling them up before. After paying, they left the cafe, full and rejuvenated. Jin checked his watch for the time. 3pm. "Wanna go back? We can rest awhile before the others come for the sleepover. I need to start on dinner soon anyways." Jin suggested. Jisoo nodded in agreement, yawning slightly. They waited at the side of the road in a comfortable silence. Suddenly, a click of a camera could be heard. Jin turned and saw a few fans taking their picture. "Jin Oppa! Jisoo Unnie!" the fan and her friend yelled. A few other fans gathered around and started pictures as well. "Opps!" Jin said, laughing slightly as Jisoo smacked his chest playfully. "So cute! I ship them. Do you think they're dating?" A fan whispered, but she was loud enough for Jisoo to hear. "We better go. I don't want them to know before it's announced officially." She said. Jin nodded and walked across the street with her, away from the fans. Soon enough, their driver came and brought them back to Blackpink's dorm. When they reached the dorm, the other girls immediately bombarded Jin with questions. "How was it?" "Did you do anything to her?" "What was the furthest you guys went?" "Did you have lunch?" "Did you get caught by anyone?"
"Girls! Calm down!" Jisoo yelled, silencing all of them. Jin breathed and stood up to go behind Jisoo who seemed like his only source of protection from the curious girls. "Thanks, Chi Chu." Jin said, leaning against her. "It was fun. We only cuddled and held hands so chill. Yes, we had lunch in a cafe, it was really nice. Only some fans took pictures but it's fine. Happy now?" Jisoo answered. The others grinned and nodded. "Good. Now let Jin Oppa use the kitchen, let's watch a show." Jisoo said excitedly. "What? So I do all the work while you rest?" Jin asked jokingly. "Please? I want to rest, I'm tired." Jisoo asked, even pouting cutely. And who was Jin to say no to that cuteness? So while he cooked up a big dinner for the 11 of them, the girls relaxed on the couch with a marathon of The Mentalist Season 5, all of them in their pyjamas already. At around 5, the other guys arrived.

"Kookie!" Lisa exclaimed, hugging Jungkook as he sat next to her. The other two couples did the same. The rapper line, who had no one to hug, simply sat around, watching the show with Blackpink. After a while, Jin shouted, "Kids! Come help! Girls set the table, boys bring out the dishes. Except you Namjoonie!" The other BTS members snickered at a scowling Namjoon who sat on the floor. "Fine! I wasn't going to helo anyways hyung!" Namjoon yelled back, even though he clearly hated being left out. Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow at Jimin. "Oh, he has a habit of breaking stuff. Destroying them actually. He smashed a plate and Taehyung's favourite cup last time he was in the kitchen. And the food caught fire too. Since then Jin hyung has not let him anywhere near the kitchen. " Jimin explained, laughing at the memory. Chaeyoung laughed along, finding it funny yet cute that the rapper could be so clumsy. Jin had cooked japchae, with tofu and chicken. They enjoyed the food thoroughly, finishing it in a while. "Movie time?" Hoseok asked. "I'll get the pillows and blankets." Jennie said, pulling Taehyung with her. "I'll get snacks!" Lisa said. "And I'll get a seat for myself." Yoongi said, walking off to drop on the beanbag lazily. They all laughed at him before cleaning up. They then gathered back in front of the television. "What do you wanna watch?" Jungkook asked, taking his disks from his bag. A huge stack of them lay on the floor. They had shifted the coffee table so some could sit on the floor. "I want to watch Trolls! It's super cute and nice." Hoseok said. BTS groaned loudly. "Why? It's a nice show! Come on, I'm sure the girls haven't watched it. Right?" Hoseok said, looking at the girls hopefully. "We haven't actually. Let's watch it Kookie!" Lisa said, grabbing the disk from the stack. "Fine, but I'm not gonna act like I haven't watched this 4 times already." Jungkook replied, grabbing a pillow and blanket to cover him and Lisa. "Come on, it'll be fun. Cheer up, baby!" Lisa sang, cuddling up to Jungkook as the movie started. Jungkook smiled and ruffled her hair before leaning against her. The other couples were doing almost the same. Taehyung had his on Jennie's lap and she was playing with his brown hair. Jimin was sitting on the floor next to Jennie and Taehyung with Chaeyoung in between his legs and resting on his chest. His chin was resting on her head, now with black hair. Jin and Jisoo were cuddling normally, like Jungkook and Lisa. It was a nice and relaxing environment, even with Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin singing loudly along to the songs. And even though the BTS members had watched this many times due to Hoseok's obsession with it, they ended up singing and dancing along with Blackpink happily.   It was a good night, with a great show and even better company.

[A/N]
More fan response will be in the next chapter, up maybe end of this week. The official announcement, the couples' fluff and dance practice is next! Hope you enjoy it! :)))