Chapter 12

~WITH LAURA AND STORMIE~

~AT A CAKE TASTING PLACE~

Stormie- So Laura, you said you wanted a red velvet Cake?

Laura- Yeah.Does Ross like Red Velvet?

Stormie- He loves it, he just never tells anyone.

Laura- Okay, well lets go in.

~Stormie and Laura walked into the Cake tasting place~

Kallie- Hi I'm Kallie. Are you Laura Marano?

Laura- Yes I am, and this is my soon to be mother-in-law, Stormie.

Kallie- Nice to meet both of you. Please follow me to where we keep the cakes. Do you have a certain cake you would like to taste, Laura?

Laura- Yes I would like to taste your Red Velvet Cake.

Kallie- Okay, please follow me.

(Kallie lead Laura and Stormie to where the red velvet cakes and Laura tried a bunch till she found the perfect one, then they went home and Stormie helped Laura hide her dress in Stormie's closet)

~WITH RIKER AND ROSS~

Ross- That was an AWESOME game.

Riker- I know right. Come on we need to go to one place before I drop you off at your house.

Riker and Ross-(Got into Riker's car)

Ross- Where?

Riker- We need to go get your tux. Your wedding is going to be here faster than you know it, with everything Laura has set in Stone.

Ross- I know. It is going to be perfect.

Riker- We're here Ross. What color is Laura bridesmade dress'?

Ross- Salmon Pink.

Riker- Okay we will get the guys salmon pink ties like the ones I wear and you a salmon Pink bowtie.

Ross- Okay.

(Ross and Riker walked into the tux store and got everything they needed, included Rikers tux.)

A/N:

Hey guys, there is your chapter. Don't worry there will be some drama in the next chapter. Thanks so much.

-BookDoOver17-