Date with Sinon Pt.1

As Kazuki and Sinon walked downtown to find somewhere to go on their date, both teens were incredibly hot. As he looked around, Kazuki noticed that most people were staying indoors to escape the heat. Normally the brown haired boy wouldn't even go out on a day like this, but seeing he was forced to go on date with Sinon, he was stuck in the heat. At least until he got an idea.

He turned to the sniper and said, "Hey...do you want to go the water park for our date? We can escape the heat."

Sinon raised an eyebrow at his suggestion as she covered her chest protectively. "Are you just suggesting that so you can see me in bikini, you pervert?!"

Kazuki rolled his eyes as he took her hand as they begun to walk towards the water park. "No. I just want to get out of the heat...if you want, we don't even have to spend time together there. We can just relax in the nice cool water alone."

"I guess that's ok then, but if you try anything--," the girl threatened until Kazuki cut off

"You'll shoot me. I get it, but I'm not pervert.," he said as they continued onward.

                                XXXXXX

After getting into the water park, both teens realize they didn't bring their swimsuits with them, but luckily, the water park's gift shop had some for sell. Once they bought their swim suits, Kazuki and Sinon separated to change. Now the boy , now wearing red swim trunks, was sitting down at a table near the changing rooms waiting for Sinon to come out.

"Man...how long is she going to take?," he groaned from the heat. "I'm dying here..."

"Hey Kazuki!!," a voice called causing the boy to look up to see his friend Ryan walking towards him in blue swim trunks. "What are you doing here?"

"Dying...," Kazuki stated causing his friend to roll his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

Ryan smiled as he sat down next to his friend. "I'm here on a date with that girl from our English class, Philia. Dude, she's super hot in her blue bikini."

"So even your friends are perverts...," Sinon said as she step out of the girl's changing room in black checkered bikini causing Kazuki to blush and Ryan to have a nosebleed.

"I told I'm not a pervert!," Kazuki stated as he rose from his seat. "Ryan...maybe, but he's really a nice guy."

"Then why are you blushing?," the blue haired girl asked with a smirk on her face.

"Well...because you look cute in that swim suit..," the boy said as he blushed harder.

Sinon smiled as she took his hand as they began to walk away. "I guess I'll take that as a compliment. You look good too...for a pervert that is. Now let's go have some fun."

The two teens race off towards the nearest water slide forgetting they were originally going to relax alone. Meanwhile, Ryan later on the floor unconscious for his nosebleed as his date Philia walked up wondering why he had a nosebleed.