#49 (AN)

Some of you readers have come to me with questions and I thought I should answer some of them on the book to help clear things up a bit.

Q: did you think up all of these?

A: no I did not, only two of my own prompts have been included so far. Most of them I find surfing the web.

Q: you don't really add on to the ideas that you put on here. Why?

A: I try to be as vague as possible only giving you enough of the prompt to get you mind to wander and and make the story your own. I prefer not to completely guide my readers, just give them a push to get them started. I feel more satisfaction when I read the stories you have written all by you're self with only a prompt to drive you.

Q: are you in college?

A: um no not yet

Q: are you ever going to write any of these?

A: maybe but I'm working on another project at the moment

Q: do I mention you if I decide to write a story on one of these?

A: well I hope you tell me about the story so i can read it but I don't think you have to mention me unless you want to (except of my prompts, I would prefer if you did mention me on those)

Q: what's lit!!!!!

A: ayyy! not much homie

Q: why don't you keep these so you can write them?

A: that would be kind of selfish of me and unreasonable. Their are way to many prompts out there that are just begging to be written and I can't do it alone. I want all of you to find your perfect prompt and just write. It would be a shame if the writing ideas were kept in a note book waiting  be written only to be forgotten.

So that's if for today I hope this cleared some things up. Dm me or ask questions in the comments if you need anything.

Get inspired, get writing, get famous
Over and out
-Amira