Revenge part 3 (LOST BOYS:RETURN)

"Zzz." Jordan said, in his sleep. He was so calm when he slept. Though, for a bad boy, he's so calm when he's, well, just Jordan. 

Bennett is a good friend. I noticed how he avoided those potholes, just for that Jordan could sleep. However, Declan was trying to wake Jordan up. I know, do you ever have that friend in your friend group that always makes everything  bad out of everything. Yeah, that's Declan for you. But he does the good version of a bad thing. I know, I know, confusing..But hey, I know there's one person out there that does understand. 

First, Declan tried putting on some weird animal sounds. Jordan didn't reply. 

Second, Declan tried stuffing some tissues in Jordan's nose. He still didn't reply. 

And lastly, at his boredom, he cuts a tiny hole in a full water-bottle cap, and squirted some water in Jordan's mouth. I got so worried that Jordan would kind of drown. But then again, this is Jordan we're talking about. 

Declan couldn't hold his laughter anymore, he bursts out laughing like a psycho. Bennett slaps his head, twice, and cursed at him, loudly. 

Both in which ended with an argument between them. 

"You dumb piece of crap! You're going to wake Jordan up!"

"Nope! We've known Jordan for, forever now! He never wakes up from naps that easily!"

"But your laughter! It's so freaking loud!"

"No it isn't!"

"It is! And don't you dare argue with me any longer, or else-"

Jordan yawns, and groggily opens his eyes. We all just stare at him like we saw a ghost. Declan and Bennett both cursed under their breath. "Fudge."

-

"Why are you guys just staring at me? Did something-"

Jordan looks down at his pants, they were kind of wet. I think some of the water Declan spout in his mouth bounced back and onto his pants. I kind of feel bad for him because it looked like he pissed himself when he was sleeping, then again, for what he did earlier with my selfie, I could take a photo of him like this. So, I got out my phone, and took a quick snap-shot before Jordan could realize that I had taken this photo. Bennett saw me do this, while Declan started to argue with Jordan. 

And I swear to god, if these guys don't stop arguing, i'll just have to break it up.

"You crusty eyeball!"

"Lowlife being."

"Basketball star wannabe."

"Techno-freak."

"Ga-"

"GUYS!"

I throw my hands up in the air.  And nearly slap the crap out of those two , but Bennett held it back. I sighed. "Bennett, did I ever ask you to hold me back? Nah, I don't remember, do you?"

Bennett just look at me, deadpanned. "Naomi.."

"Fine, i'm sorry, but I just want to go ahead and pack up my things and go to your house to explain what happened."

"Explain what?" Jordan and Declan said in a unison. 

"See! This is what i'm talking about!"

Jordan and Declan look at each other, and then squinted at me. "What are you talking about?..."

"Nothing. Now, if you'll excuse me, i'll be on my way to pick up my-"

As I step out of the car, two hands suddenly pull my collar and yank me back.