Not an Ordinary demon

Sebastian's POV still
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping I rolled over seeing my Sister sleeping next to me I smiled her raven hair had fallen over her face. She woke and stared up at me her eyes shining a fuisha colour like mine but with a hint of purple in them. 

"Where's Elisha"I asked confused as to where she had gone to "I don't know she just told me to stay with u"she said I sighed "Kira plz"I said speaking my sisters name for the first time in centuries "she said she was gonna go after Claude and if u knew you'd try and stop her"Kira said I jumped up and ran out the door putting my tailcoat on in the process.

Elisha may be strong but she's no match for Claude. Edward stared at me as if I'd lost my mind "where on earth are u going Sebastian"he said "Elisha may be in danger"I shouted running out the manor and to the trancy estate hoping not to be too late I arrived with Edward and Kira close behind me seeing Claude pinning Elisha to a wall I gasped quickly racing over knocking him flying.

"Elisha sweetheart are u okay"I asked she smiled coughing blood seeping from a large gash on her cheek I sighed leaning down and licking the blood away seeing as our saliva had a chemical that stoped it from bleeding out I smiled nuzzling her face with mine own. 

Her eyes flashed blue I gasped staring at her shocked "ur eyes they turned blue"I said she widened her eyes looking away quickly "there's some thing I should tell u"she said "I'm the daughter of Satan I was hiding it as my mother instructed me too I love u Sebastian plz don't be angry with me"I quickly cut her off with a deep kiss "I love u too I don't care if ur satan's own  daughter I love u for who u are"I said she smiled while Claude regained his balance and charged at us only to be stoped by Edward again.