Pale Blue Blood

I woke up , and when I did, I was tied to a chair in Levin's room. I struggled a bit then looked around,

"LEVIN?" I yelled out hoping he would come and untie me. I had no idea why or how I got here. I heard the door creak behind me and turned my head. Levin walked in and sat on the bed opposite to me with a knife in his hand. "Levin why am I tied up?" I asked 

"Because," He paused and ran the blade across his hand lightly to avoid cutting himself." Do you know what colour you blood is?" 

"Of course , it's red." I answered back

"Yes it is red, with out the silver cuffs on. But what about when the cuffs are on your wrist?" With that he moved closer and gripped both my shoulders while holding the knife with his right hand. "Tell me or I will cut you." 

"What? Levin no.. IT IS red." I answered back , my heart racing and terror running through me. Would he really cut me, just to see the colour of my blood? Why does he want to know that anyway?  I leaned back on the chair and turned my face to look at the knife.

"No it's not." And with that he took the knife and cut my arm.

I screamed with pain and bit on my lip to avoid the noise being louder. I looked at the place where he cut and a pale blue liquid oozed out from the slit. 

"Yes," He said softly. "Finally." He then left the room. I heard a door open and closed

"Ouch, ouch, ouch," I mumbled as I saw my blood, it wasn't red at all. I wanted to cry by now, I had a horrible day at the factory and now my guardian is a psycho. I waited until he came back inside.

Levin walked in holding a book in his hand. It was an old book with a dark brown cover, vines were covering it and the front of the book was divided into four sections, one was grey and had lines drawn on it, the other was blue and had waves drawn on it, then there was a red one with flames and lastly a dark green with crosses. He sat on the bed and then placed the book by where he cut me to allow a drop of blood to fall on the center where there was a black circle.

As soon as the drop of blood fell the book made a sound as if it had just been unlocked. Levin quickly rest the book down and untied me, He ripped a piece of cloth from his bed sheet and tied it around my arm so I would stop bleeding. He is such and idiot.

I got up from the chair and was about to run out of the door when he grabbed my arm.

"Wait." He said , the book on the bed began to shake as if there was an earthquake. I glanced at him , The book rocked violently on the bed, and then it flew open. The pages turned quickly, and a bright light shot out from the pages. I turned my head to avoid looking directly at the brightness. The light from the book then died down and Levin walked towards it, He sat down on the bed and looked at the pages. 

"So it is real." He cleared his throat and looked at me, "Today we are going to leave here.' He said softly.

"We can't leave?" I said, He immediately put a finger on his lips

"Shh. No one can hear about this." 

"Why are we leaving?" I asked as I walked over to him. He looked at me

"This book, has been in my family for the longest while, when I was about to leave to come and be placed in my vicinity , my parents made me carry this book, they said that only persons with your colour blood, can open it." he said gesturing to me.

"What is it for ?"

"The book talks about a stone, The Kelkin Stone." He turned the pages to a picture of a stone, it was oval shaped, and white, " The stone , when in the right person's hands, will turn to the colour of the vicinity that person should rule." 

"So you mean when it is in a certain person's hand, from V-4 it will turn dark green and that person will become the ruler?" I asked still trying to figure it out.  He nodded and flipped through the book.

  "yes. Quickly Get your bag ready. No wait, we have no time for that. We will have to leave now." He said as he slammed the book close and walked to his drawer he pulled out a black gun and threw it on the bed. Then from the second drawer he pulled out another gun,  this one he pushed in his back pocket.  He quickly walked to the bed and raised the mattress pulling out a black case.  He opened it and it was filled with blades and knives.

  "What?  No.. No.. where are we even going? " I asked a bit scared now. Would this involve murder and killing?  .

   "Well Im not leaving you alone so you can go and blab about where I went." He said as he opened his window.  He pulled on his bag which contained all the weapons. At that moment again there was a black out.