Chapter 1

The small clumsy baby dragon looked up at his mommy. He smiled his little gummy grin and giggled. his mother looked down at her playful hatchling. He reached a talon up and she bumped her nose against his talon padding. 

    "You're gonna be the worlds most known dragon, Tor." his mother whispered to him as she nuzzles her head against his underbelly. He giggles loud and turned back onto his belly, curling up against her warm neck. His mother wrapped her neck around his small body tighter as he slowly drifted to sleep.

      She layed there staring at her three other unhatched eggs. Slowly she too fell into a deep sleep her body still curled safely around her first born.

                                                                     ~3  long years later~

    "Mother! You won't believe what I just did!" Tor prances over to his mother trying really hard not to trip over his tail or his own feet. Mother giggles softly watching him, "what did you do?"\

  "I hovered in the air for a good ten seconds. I think..." He smiles, proudly sticking out his chest, his chin held high.

  "That's great!" 

  "Three seconds longer than last time!" His sister, Katreyna, giggles, "oh wow!" Tor grumbles and glares at her while his youngest sister, Sirya, digs at the rocks he placed at his tail.

  "Sirya! Noooo!" He jumps around  and faces her in a playful stance. He opens his wings to make him look bigger and Sirya squeals and hides behind their mother.

 His wings droop sadly as he stands up again.

 "It'll be okay sport!" 

 "Dad!" Tor jumps around his dad happily and his dad chuckles.

 "Hey dad! Dad? Hey Dad!"

"Yes? Calm down." Dad places a talon on Tor's tail, and Tor stops jumping.

"Guess what?"

"what?" He asks as he lifts his talon off Tor's tail.

"I actually hovered for ten seconds today and-"

"Let me guess.....it was three more seconds then  last time?"

Tor nods enthusiastically and looks at his dad. He doesn't look much like their Father.

 Honestly dad looks like a green and orange tree. Mommy is always saying so anyway. Dad is really, really tall. Tor is pretty tall for his age but he still only reaches up to about the center of his foreleg.

"Tropic honey?"

"Yeah Honyacker?"

Mom tenses slightly when dad says Honyacker, "could you watch Tor? I am gonna bring the girls inside to nap."

 "Sure. I'll watch sport." Sirya, Jewel, and Katreyna hug dad's talon then prances after Mother. Tor hears Sirya squeal delightfully at something Mother must have said.

 Tor sits down curling his tail around his talon, "dad, what does Honyacher mean?"

Dad lays down his head on his talons, "It's Honacker. It's like calling a dragon silly. It's what you call a dragon when they are a silly, jolly, bubbly dragon. Such as you're mom. Well before she had you four."

"Am I a honyacker?" 

"Yeah. Sometimes you are."

Tor smiles and lays under the sun with his dad, quietly, listening to the sounds of the outdoors.

(YAY!! One whole chapter!! Maxy out)