Chapter 1| Lance's Co-Pilot

"Yes! I made it! I'm a fighter pilot! And look Hunk! You're my engineer!"

"Cool!"

"And our communications officer is...Pidge Gunderson? Who's that?"

"I don't know. I've never heard of them before,"

"And my co-pilot is... (Y/N) (Y/L/N)? I've never heard of her! I hope she's cute!"

"She would be me! I'm (Y/N)! And I do think that I'm pretty cute. Nice to meet you," You interjected. You were face to face with a tall, brown-haired cuban boy and a large, black-haired boy. 

"Well, nice to meet you, (Y/N)! I'm Lance I have a feeling that we are going to get to know each other very well. You know since you're my co-pilot we have to sit very close to each other in the ship," The cuban boy smirked. His blue eyes were locked onto your eyes. He stretched out his hand waiting for you to take it. You gave him a sweet smile as you shook his hand. You struggled to free your hand as Lance gripped it tightly while he stared at you lovingly. 

"Umm. Yeah I guess we will get to sit beside each other," You said. Lance's actions freaked you out a little bit. You tried to not let it show too much.

The other boy stretched out his own large hand and introduced himself. "I'm Hunk! It's good to have you on the team, (Y/N). I guess you'll get to meet Pidge later. He's our communications officer,"

Using your other free hand to took Hunk's hand. Your small hand drowned in his large hand. A small boy with glasses emerged from around the corner. He calmly introduced himself.

"Hello there. I'm Pidge Gunderson. I guess I'm a part of your team."

You smiled and wiggled your hand out of Hunk's clasp. "Nice to meet you Pidge!" You added as you shook the small boy's hand. He looked utterly confused as he realized that Lance was still clinging to your hand.

"Who's this?" Pidge asked confusedly.

"This is Lance he's the pilot and he seems to really like me," You laughed as you turned to face Lance. "Umm, Lance? Can you please let go off my hand? My palm is getting sweaty,"

He didn't hear a word you said. He was still lost in you big (Y/E/C) eyes. "Dude, let go of her!" Hunk snapped as wrestled your hand free.

"What? Oh sorry about that! You're hand is almost as pretty as you," He shoved his face in his palm as he realized how stupid he sounded.

You laughed and shook it off. "That's fine. But I swear if you grab my hand during one of our simulations, I will hit you. And I hit really hard,"

"I totally believe that she will do that," Pidge laughed. The four of you laughed and continued to walk down the halls of Galaxy Garrison.