Chapter 7| 10,000 Years

"10,000 years? That's one hell of a nap!" You yelled.

"What!" the Ginger man roared. "Are you sure, Princess?"

"Yes I'm sure. My mind is clear now. 10,000 years ago, Zarkon was about to destroy us all. The fleets that were battling his were dying rapidly. He was going to steal Voltron. Our ship was heavily damaged by his attacks. I remember telling Father to form Voltron and fight. He said no it's too late. He sent the Lions away. And then he put Coran and I to sleep. It's all so clear now," The saddened Princess said. She ran into Coran's arms and began to sob. "It's all gone Coran. Altea is gone. It's all because of Zarkon!"

"Zarkon?" Shiro questioned.

"He's the ruler of the Galra. He's a horrible animal!" Princess Allura spat. 

"I-I was Zarkon's prisoner!" Shiro said.

"Wait. So this dude was been alive for 10,000 years!" Lance screamed. 

"It looks like that. I remember that the same day we learned about Voltron at school was the same day we learned about Zarkon and the Galra. I remember that the Garrison contemplated on wither or not to continue to send out Garrison fleets into space because of what happened in Kerberos and the fact that the Galra are out there. No one knows to much about them," You answered.

"So is Zarkon immortal?" Keith asked with his arms crossed.

"I don't know," The Princess answered. 

"I know that Zarkon is searching for a weapon called Voltron," Shiro explained.

"he's searching for it because it's the only thing that can kill him," Allura continued.

"This guy has been searching for Voltron for 10,000 years and he hasn't found it! Holy crap this guy is like the worst villain ever! Zarkon honestly really sucks!" You said. Keith and Lance couldn't help but chuckle at your witty comment.

"Well, the Voltron lions were well hidden," Allura "We need to find it before Zarkon does."

"I don't think we'll have a problem with that. Zarkon is pretty bad at finding things. I bet he can't even find the milk in his fridge! Maybe that's why he's evil! He's been having milk-less cereal for 10,000 years! And since he can't find the milk, it's probably been sitting in the back of his fridge for 10,00 years. The smell must be so overwhelming that he sent his entire fleet to look for air fresheners. And he's been so preoccupied with getting the air fresheners that he forgot about Voltron! I would be pissed if I was Zarkon!" You replied. Keith and Lance chuckled even harder this time.

"Milk-less cereal is a scary thing to think about," Hunk replied.

"Guys this is serious! But (Y/N) I do like your thoughts on Zarkon's milk dilemma," Shiro yelled.

Meanwhile at the Galra empire, Haggar, the witch senses the awakening of the Blue Lion and new Altean energy. 

"Emperor Zarkon. The Blue Lion has awakened and I sense new Altean energy," Haggar hissed.

"So it appears Alfor's daughter is alive. How can this be?" Zarkon replied. His voice was deep and raspy.

"I do not know but, now is the time that we reclaim what is rightfully ours,"

"Voltron will be mine once more," Zarkon said. He strolled to his computer and called his Commander Sendak. "Commander Sendak, the Princess of Altea is alive and is in your sector. She knows where the remaining lions are. You and your fleet are to closest to her current location. Go there and find her. Get me those Lions!"

A/n: Today's a short chapter! I hope you are all enjoying the story!