Dead Gem Walking

from the song, "Dead Girl Walking" of the musical, "Heathers". Enjoy!

WARNING: Crappy writing, cringy moments, smut, etc.

...

Peridot drunkily walks in a sidewalk, groaning as her head continues to ache. She got herself into trouble when she puked on Pearl's shirt earlier in the party Steven hosted. Pearl threatened Peri, with the finger pointing at all. She was upset, however she's also afraid so she's somehow figuring out how to get the hell out of Beach City. Peridot even thought about borrowing a motorbike from Greg, but it's not really a good idea.

Suddenly, Peridot stumbles upon a barn, which she sees a fair shadow, and smirks to herself. The shadow belongs to a someone named Lapis Lazuli, a gem she has a crush on just recently. She already fell in love when the said gem punched Steven and Amethyst― the two known jocks of the town.

"Wait, here's an option that I like," Peridot whispers to herself with a smug face. Due to the drinks, it made her go crazy as heck to do everything she wants. "What if to spend these 30 hours getting freaky?"

She walks towards the entrance of the barn. "Darn it," Peridot says. "Locked." She looks upward and sees an openingー a window. She glances at the right and sees a ladder and an imaginary lightbulb appears on top of her triangular head. Peridot then pulls the ladder and slants by the window. She quickly climbs step-by-step and jumps through the opening, landing exactly on the ground, causing Lapis to jump.

She quickly stands up. "P-Peridot! Wh-what are you doing here?!"

"Shh, shh, shh, shh!" Peri interrupts. "Sorry, but... I really have to wake you." She slowly approaches Lapis. "See, I, uh... decided I must ride you 'till I break you~" Peridot laughs as her eyes is half-closed

"What's wrong with you?" Lapis asks as she takes ahold of Peridot who's in a drunk state.

Peridot continues, only her face is now full of something "'Cause Pearl said I gotsta go, you're my last meal on Death Row," she says, making Lapis' face to color. She lets go of her grip on Peri and stares at her. Sure, Lapis also has a crush on her when they met, but she wouldn't think this far. It takes a short amount of time for Lapis to stare at Peridot's features. How her eyes shine day and night, her cat-like grin that can make anyone smile at her enthusiasm.

Peridot then approaches Lapis again. "Tonight I'm yours." She stays frozen. "I'm hot, pissed and on a pill." Peri stops until she's face to face with her. She flicks a hair away and carresses her pale blue cheeks. "You know, you're beautiful, Lapis," Peridot says. "You say you're numb inside, but... I can't agree. So the world's unfair? Keep it locked out there... in here, it's beautiful." She has this sparks in her eyes that gazes into Lapis. Although she's drunk, you can see that her eyes are clouded with lust. "Let's make this beautiful~"

Lapis thinks for a moment. "That works for me."

Peridot didn't hesitate to smash her lips against hers. The impact made them both fall down on the mattress-like hay. While they kissed, the drunk gem starts to grind, making Lapis to moan. They continue to do until they're a moaning, sweaty mess. Peridot then begins to kiss Lapis' neck, sending shivers down her spine. Leaving marks here and there, even tearing the hay apart.

"No sleep tonight for you, okay?" She whispers.

Lapis nods. "Okay, okay." She slaps Peridot's arm, pulls her hair, even touching her other parts.

...

They soon found themselves, tangled and sweating. Peridot turns to her crush. "I love you, Lazuli," she says, her sleep consuming her slowly.

"I... love you too... Peridot," Lapis replies, closing her eyes.

They fall asleep, holding in each other's arms. Well this was a one night to remember.

...

//hope u liked the oneshot! Meanwhile, here are the casts.

Connie- Martha
Lapis - JD
Peridot - Veronica
CG Pearl - Chandler
Blue pearl - Mcnamara
Yellow pearl - Duke
Steven - Ram
Amethyst - Kurt
Garnet - Ms. Fleming..?

Feel free to request more heathers related oneshots!

This AU was made by peridxt- and KimmiePines.. i think.