Friends? (Dolan Twins imagine)

You were friends with both Ethan & Grayson. But they were hiding something from you. They wanted to be more than friends. Ethan came up to you one night and ask " Do you want to go on a night hike?" 

  Gray decides to tag along with you and E. Along the way gray stopped to ask you a question. "Hey I was wondering Y/N" he said. You stopped and stared back at Grayson. "What is it?" you asked.

  He walked up close to you and grabbed your waist. I can't stop thinking about you. Suddenly Ethan calls out your name. Ethan saw what was happening and stopped it. Before Grayson could finish what he was asking.

  The the next few days were full of tension between the twins. You decided to go confront Grayson and ask him what was going on.. "Nothings wrong, just go away" he says. As he turns away and clenches his jaw. 

  You run away crying until someone grabs your hand. "Y/N don't worry about him he's just taking his anger out on you" Ethan said. Ethan takes you out to lunch to calm you down. After lunch you walk back home he asks you to stay the night.

  You agree and walk to his place. It started to get late, you decided to make a bed on the floor. But then Ethan said "Don't worry my beds big enough for the both of us". You smirked and got into bed. 

  The next morning you woke up to Ethan's face staring at you with his big hazel eyes. Grayson walks in unexpectedly to the two of you lying in bed. Grayson walks out with a disappointed look on his face.

  You ran out to catch him. "GRAYSON WAIT...". He turns around and and kisses you passionately. "It's alright baby girl I understand" he said. You looked at him. In surprise and kiss him back.  

  You woke up to a strong pair of arms around you. But something was off. You couldn't keep jumping back and forth with the twins. You decided to leave. And the twins never for gave themselves.