00:05

I walked up to the house that I had been to just once but passed multiple times. The white and grey 2 story home with several cars parked in the drive way had a comforting feeling to it. The tears pouring out my eyes preventing me from being able to see everything clearly. My heart hurt, I knew I should have excepted because as the saying goes "once a cheater always a cheater". I knock on the door hoping he would open the door.
The door opens and he's shocked to see me here with tears flowing out my eyes. I'm pretty sure I looked like a mess but he didn't seem to care.

"Sam." And with that I walked to his arms and hugged him, my tears soaking his shirt. He didn't say anything other than walk me towards his room and hug me back. Every now and then he would whisper "There there." And "It's okay I'm here." After awhile I started to calm down and he asked me if I felt good enough to tell him what was wrong. I told him everything front when I was walking up to Xander's room up to when I knocked on his door.
"It hur-hurts so much. I-I-I knew I should have expected this."
I couldn't finish most of my sentences because I was holding back my tears. Sam seemed to notice and didn't push further.
I just wanted to get my mind off of this because it broke my already broken heart further just thinking about him.
"Do you have any alcohol here?"
"Of course I do babe."
"Get it please."

Sammy got up and left somewhere but quickly came back with 2 bottles of vodka. We sat in a peaceful silence on his bedroom floor taking swigs of the vodka till there was none left and we were wasted. Sammy didn't want me to go home seeing as I was drunk and it was past 11 P.M. He volunteered to sleep on the floor but I quickly declined and told him to sleep in his bed. We kept bickering till we decided we could share his bed.

His room was dark with the light from the moon shining through his window. I had my back facing him and I couldn't sleep so I turned around and ended being merely centimeters away from his face. His eyes traveled down towards my lips and my eyes to his. I gradually leaned in as did he till our lips touched.  Maybe it was the vodka because I soon wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. One thing led to another and the rest of the night was blurry.