🌟Teaser🌟

September 15th, 2008
Fareway High School

It's Homecoming night at Fareway High. Girls were dressed in their beautiful gowns and the guys wore their best tuxes. Everyone was in tip top shape for homecoming. All except for Jackson.

Jackson was a scrawny kid in high school. His hair was styled in a funky half shaven mohawk. He had his braces recently removed so he wore a retainer causing him to have a slight lisp.

Sadly, he was dumped by his date about twenty minutes before he was supposed to pick her up.

♤♧♤♧♤♧

"Sorry, Jack. I decided to go with Mike, the football capitan, instead of you. He's renting a LIMO!! Well anyway, BYE!"
*click*

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

Now poor Jackson was left all alone at Charlie's Diner. He sat slouched at a table in a lonely corner with a Deluxe Chocolate and Caramel shake to drain away his sorrows. All dressed up and ready to go in this tuxedo and corsage only to be dumped less than an hour before the dance.

"Jackson!"

As soon as be heard that sweet voice, his frown quickly turned into a smirk. He knew exacly who called his name. He turned around to see her beautiful face.

"Hi, Sydney."

He couldn't help but feel better around his best friend. She took a seat in front of him at the table.

"Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you."

Jackson's smile faltered. He lowered his head and sipped on his shake.

"Was Adam Bullying you again? Or Mike?"

Jackson shook his head and her eyes widened.

"It was Ashley wasn't it? I swear to god I'm gonna kill her."

Sydney tried standing from the table but he grabbed her arm.

"No Syd, I should've known that she'd dump me. I would too if I was her. Gosh, I'm gonna be alone forever."

She sat back down and placed her hands over his. While running her thumb over the back of his hand, she gave him a warm smile.

" You know what? Lets make a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

She placed her head on the palm of her hand.

"Lets see...how about this. If neither of us are either dating or married by the time were thirty, then we'll just marry each other. Besides, we'll still be best friends. The only thing that really changes is the fact that we wear wedding rings and are legally bound to each other."

She reaches across the table and holds her hand out.

"Deal?"

He slide his hand into hers and shake it softly.

"Deal."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Disclaimer:
I do not own this idea.
This story idea was inspired by a WONGFU YouTube Red Production: Single by 30.

This is strictly fan fiction. I do not intend to offend anyone in any way nor context.

Please enjoy this book. And don't be afraid to comment, vote and share with your friends.