[8]The Elimination Rounds

( After reading the story don't forget to rate or comment so the next chapter can be published).

The tournament is under way and already the current match is with the match between Misty and Forrest.

Referee:Blue and Red corner you can only use three pokemon each,substitution and are all in effect Let's the match begin!!

Misty:Misty's calls Staryu!!

Forrest:Let's do this Go Geodude

MC:Well well look at the right side of the arena we have a battle between two gym leaders in Kanto

Meanwhile in the stands

The rest of the group in on the closer seats stands because of Ash personally request and now they watched the battles up close.

Max:Brock is your brother gonna be alright?

Brock:(sweatdrop)I don't think so,I hope you the best of luck Forrest

Gary:I feel sorry for your brother Brock,of all the participants his opponent is Misty,he's already done for

Brock:Hey don't talk about my brother like that I know he can win...... probably

All of them sweatdrop even Brock from what he just said and continue watching the ongoing match.

Misty:Let's do this Staryu Water Gun!!

Forrest:Don't underestimate us Geodude dodge it and use Stone Edge!!

Geodude dodged Water gun easily and Uses Stone Edge on Staryu who they caught it off guard hitting it directly.

Misty:Noo!! Staryu don't give up

Forrest:Staryu is weakened Geodude use Rock Blast

Misty:Staryu its our turn to dodge

Staryu manage to evade Geodude Rock Blast and stand firmly in the field. Forrest ordered Geodude to move back to its side of the field and wait for Misty next move.

Misty:This going nowhere Staryu Rapid Spin

Staryu immediately head towards his opponent and spin rapidly fast to Geodude.

Forrest:Geodude use Defense Curl

Misty:Hit him numerous times

Staryu keep turning and hitting back against Geodude who keep his hands in defence and to shield his body.

Misty:I had enough of this Staryu Water Gun and Rapid Spin combination

Staryu uses his Water Gun while spinning causing the water to spin towards its target.

Forrest:Keep it up Geodude,When Staryu is close enough grab it and Use Explosion!!

Misty:Wait What!!!

When Staryu is about to attack Geodude with another Rapid Spin,Geodude sees its opportunity and grabbed Staryu in time.

Misty:This is not good!!

Forrest:Now!!! Explosion!!

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Geodude exploded itself along with Staryu in his hands,The explosion created a huge cloud of dust that covered the entire field.

MC:What a drastic move by Forrest the Pewter city gym leader,Is this a draw or one of them is left standing?

The dust settled revealing two pokemon down in the ground unconscious.