Chapter 4 || {Interview}

"Keun! Keun Chaerin!"

Not even five minutes after leaving my apartment I heard my name being called behind me. I turned to see Mira, a girl who was a part of a dance group I used to be in.

I smiled at her and watched as she walked up to me. "Annyeonghoseo!" I reply to her call.

She smiled and stopped in front of me. "How have you been? You're staying healthy I hope."

"I've been well." I nod and reply. "I'm was just walking to an interview actually."

"Oh really? Where is it at?" She perked up curiously.

"YG Entertainment." I said slowly.

Mira gasped. We both had bonded over our love for BigBang when we danced together. "What are you doing there?!" She whispered forcefully.

"Ah, I'm being interviewed to dance in a music video. I don't know whose video it is though."

"No way! Keun that's awesome!"

I smiled and laughed lightly. "Yeah, I still can't believe it. And how many times do I have to tell you to use my first name?"

"Sorry, sorry," she smiled shyly and put her hands up in front of her chest. "it's just a habit. But really, how did you get in at YG?"

"I kind of just walked in with all my information ready and filled out an application."

"Wait, it was that easy?"

"I don't know, The receptionist obviously didn't want me there. It seems like a lot of people must come in asking for the same thing, but I decided it was do or die so I went way out of my comfort zone and continuously gave her reasons to look over my information."

"What? Keun Chaerin purposely annoyed someone? No way." She smiled as she teased me and I couldn't help but smile back with a light blush from embarrassment.

"I guess I did, but even me getting this interview means it's worth it."

"Oh! Am I making you late?" Mira's eyes widened in realization. "I'm so sorry! I wish you the best of luck Ke-.. Chaerin!"

I smiled at her and laughed lightly. "No, I left with plenty of time to spare, but I should probably get going anyways. It was really good to see you again!"

She sighed slightly and smiled when she heard that she wasn't holding me back. Then she nodded. "Yes, we should get together again sometime! Oh and let me know if you get the job! I'm really excited for you; I know you can do this."

"Thank you, Mira, I'll text you as soon as I find out."

"Good luck! Work hard!" Mira said as she turned and started walking away.

I gave her a smile and nodded as I turned and continued on my way to YG Entertainment.

I took my time and walked at a slower pace to try to calm my growing nerves. I arrived there thirty minutes later and had to stare up at the building for a moment before going up and walking through the glass doors. The same lady from before was sitting behind the desk inside and smiled slightly when she saw me walk in.

"Annyeonghoseo." I said when I reached the edge of the desk. "I'm here for an interview."

The lady nodded and looked in the direction of the elevators. "The elevators are over there, and you need to go to the fourth floor. His office is room number three. You are a bit early yet so I'll call and let him know you're here. Go ahead and sit over there and I'll let you know when he's ready for you." She gestured to the seating area I sat in before.