The beginning - chapter 1

-hey everyone! I will try my best to update. This came to me from a dream. Please enjoy!!!-

Saturday morning, 3:00 am, real life world earth, 2017.

-Faiths pov-

(Faiths ringtone^^)
"Hello?" I asked groggily as I picked up my phone. I mean it is 3 in the morning.
"Danger will befall over you today but a happiness will follow. You have been told. Continue on with your day carefully." Said a person I've never heard before and then they hung up.
"Huh weird...." I sweat dropped. "Great, now I can't sleep again. Oh I know! I'll hook my laptop up to the flat screen in the lounge and watch fairy tail from the start! I'm a genius." I laughed as I gathered up my laptop and plundered downstairs. I sped to the lounge room and connected all the wires. Then I got AnimeLab up and clicked on fairy tail. While it was loading I went to the kitchen and stole the bucket of skittles. I sat down at the couch and started watching.

~time skip, 7 am~
"Big sissy what are you doing?" Yawned my little sister as she walked into the lounge room. I had been watching fairy tail for hours. And now I had to restart it because my cat jumped on the laptop and it deleted what episode I was on, so I started it all over again. Then my mum and dad walked into the room. Arguing as always. This is how my mornings are all the time. I hate it.
Knock knock
My mum went over to the door and opened it. There stood some shady looking men.
"We are looking for john." Said the first creepy guy. My dad walked over and asked what the hell they wanted with him. "Nico wants his money back from that game you cheated in." Said the second creepy guy. Then the first one came into the house and grabbed dads shirt. "WHERES THE 5 MILLION!?" He screamed and then threw dad across the room.
"I spent it all." Dad spat as he wiped the blood from his mouth.
The second man then pulled out a gun and shot dad right in the head. Mum screamed and jumped over the couch where my sister and I were cuddling together, crying. Suddenly then the Tv started acting up and a portal appeared sucking me in. I reached for my mum but it was to late. I was sucked in.
When I landed, I looked back at the slowly closing portal. Right when I was about to jump back in.  The men shot my mum and sister and the portal shut. I sat there in shocked horror. I had just lost my family in the last 10 minutes. I don't know what to do now. That was when I decided to look where I was. I looked around and saw a town, which I was in the middle of, and a giant building that said fairy tail. Oh ok cool.
...........
"WAIT HOLY CRAP! IM IN FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, causing people to look my way weirdly.
I looked down at my hands and noticed that they looked different. I ran to a fountain and looked at my reflection and my jaw dropped.

"HOLY CRAP IM AN ANIME CHARACTER!!!!!!!" I screamed and then I fell back

"HOLY CRAP IM AN ANIME CHARACTER!!!!!!!" I screamed and then I fell back. In the distance i saw someone who looked like Lucy, shouting at me. Asking if I was ok I think? I smiled before I drifted off, landing on the cold ground.

-sorry for the short chapter. I'm just going off of my dreams in this. Hopefully you will all enjoy it!-