Chapter 2

(Sorry guys but I swear in my books, obviously.)

~Faiths pov~
"Ughhh" I moaned as I sat up from my slumber. I looked around and noticed that I was in a bed somewhere.
"Oh you're awake. Thank goodness. Lucy said you hit your head pretty hard on the ground when you fell." I heard someone say.
I looked over and saw mirajane looking at me concerned. I couldn't say a word when I looked at her. I just can't believe that I'm in fairy tail. She gave me a tray that had some water and food on it, which I devoured quite quickly. After that she showed me downstairs where all the fairy tail members were. Right now we were on the S level floor. I saw laxus sitting in a corner, listening to his headphones. He opened his eyes and looked me straight in mine. We stared at each other for a while before Mira took me down stairs.
The guild master came over and introduced himself to me and so did everyone in the guild, I then introduced myself back. These guys were so nice to me. I figured out myself that Gajeel hadn't attacked the guild yet so that was good. It probably won't be long til he does though. This is going to be scary.
I was sitting at the bar while everyone else was talking to each other. Mira came over to where I was sitting and we got into a conversation and then master markarov joined in.
"So faith, what magic do you use?" Asked Mira as she was cleaning a glass and master looked at me curiously.
"I...I don't know. I'm just a normal human. I don't think I have any magic power at all," I admitted sadly with my head down. After I said that, the whole guild went silent. Everyone heard me. Suddenly everyone gasped and started shouting questions. Master looked at me curiously and told me to go up to his office with him. I nodded and we went up to his office, but he called laxus to come up as well. He 'tched' but followed anyway.
We arrived in masters office and I sat on the chair while laxus leaned against the back wall.
"Why'd you want to see me up here sir?" I asked, curious and worried.
Before master could answer, laxus scoffed, "why am I here old man, if it's not too important I want to go."
Master shook his head and gave laxus a glare that said 'stay or else'.
"Now to answer your question faith, we are going to find out if you have magic or not. To do that, you will fight against laxus outside. I need you to fight against someone quite strong just incase you do have powerful magic. Also by doing this, I'll be able to see if you can join fairy tail." Master answered me as he grinned.
I was in shock. I honestly don't know if I even have powers. And there is no way I'll be able to fight laxus! Have you seen the guy!
Laxus scoffed again and rolled his eyes, "we'll come one chick. Let's go out side so I can kick your ass." He then slammed the door opened and walked off out the back. I scoffed and thanked master and then ran off after him, the whole guild on our tail, wanting to see a fight. We got outside and natsu looked like he was about to fight laxus himself.
"Well come on kid. I don't have all day." Laxus said as he stood there waiting for me, his arms folded. I walked in front of him and stood still, closing my eyes, trying to find the magic I apparently had in me. I heard lightning crackle before I felt heat around my body. I opened my eyes and found out that I was covered in fire. I then looked beside me and the element of water, earth and air was circling around me. Laxus and everyone else looked at me shocked. I clapped my hands and the four elements went flying at laxus. The same time when my elements went flying he threw lightning at me. Suddenly there was an explosion and I felt my body surge with power.
Suddenly Lucy, natsu, gray and happy all shouted at the same time, "SHE'S EATING LAXUS'S LIGHTNING!"
I screamed and lashed all my power at laxus with my I eyes closed. I heard him shout in pain and I slowly opened my eyes. Laxus was on the ground. Defeated. By. Me? I cheered and master markarov congratulated me on how strong I am. Mira placed a purple fairy tail Mark on my right arm. Laxus looked a bit upset but I could of swarm I saw a hint of a smile on his face before it disappeared.
I couldn't believe it though. I was apart of fairy tail. While that thought was going through my head, Lucy dragged me to her group, the strongest team fairy tail has and they all said, " welcome to the team faith!"

(Yay I did the second chapter. Sorry everyone I just had no will to write for a while. Everyone else has made such good books.)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 29, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Omg I'm in fairy tail. (Laxus love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें