39 ❧ The Three Words & One Meet

I'm glad to see y'all are so attached to my story; I can't help but smile. Luckily, I love y'all that much to update; even though I'm lateee. I'm pretty busy but vote and comment. I wanna see what you think. I read all comments!!! :) * FEEDBACK = UPDATES * G O A L : 15+ Comments , 40+ Votes or NO UPDATE .

CHANEL'S POV  - VALENTINE'S DAY

CHANEL'S POV - VALENTINE'S DAY

"Chanel Marie Giselle Davis, will you be my Valentine shawty?" He asks away the question, kneeling down on one knee caressing a handful of red roses and chocolates in a tuxedo. In a sea food restaurant. In front of everyone. I immediately said yes, taking the roses and kissing him hard on the lips. We stood there lip locking while everyone applauded in the background. He couldn't of been anymore sweeter.

"You lucky I love you enough to wear this tuxedo. Ion wear this shit but I admit I do rock it though."

"I love you too." I said realizing what he had just said. Day's eyes brightened up pulling me back in his embrace.

~

He drops me gently on his bed as I laughed. "I forgot you hated dark chocolate, sorry!" Day had almost choked eating the candy earlier. You would've thought it was epic if you seen it too. His face was in a grimace gagging. So, I took a picture of him. "And the funny thing is that you ain't even pat a nigga on the back or nun? Your a horrible doctor."

"Who said I was ever a doctor?" I arched my brow looking up at him.

"Technically, you are ma. My private doctor." He smirks hovering me.

"Hm I like the sound of that," I laughed.

"Yeah?--Oh, and I never share what's mine and only mine's--"He trails off, grazing my ear between his sharp teeth causing me to tremble slightly.

"Baby," I moan out in a low sound only for him to hear. "Yes beautiful?" His hands roams all around my body causing my patience to be on the edge.

"If you gon' tease me, you might as well just move." I said which surprised him.

"Shit you'on eva gotta worry 'bout it baby, I'll give all the pleasure you want, whenever, wherever." He exclaimed in a straight face. He was serious to. "Well I want some type of acting 'cause I haven't had nun in a year and a half!" He laughed, "Word?-- Damn then daddy gon' have to take care of that." He licks his pink plump lips while his eyes wondered on my curves in my red turtle neck long sleeve fitted dress that I wore today. (PICTURE OF CHANEL ON THE SIDE)

Next thing you know, my dress was thrown somewhere to the unknown while he showered my quivering body with tender kisses and nibbles making me bite down my lip to hush down my moans . After all the given hickies and love bites, he snatched off my red and pink lace thong spreading my legs. "Got-damn even your pu**y look sexy. And you wet as fuck." That's when he dove in, sending me straight to pure blissful ecstasy making my mouth gap the entire, back arched and toes curled chanting his name repetitively .

AUGUST

"Aww baby, all of this for me?!" Kennedy smiled big holding her fruit basket and white furry teddy bear that said 'I Love You'. "I love you more baby! Thank you." I gave her a genuine smile.

Yeah it's true. I do love Kennedy. My love for her has grown ever since I've been taking care of her and my seed and things have been better than the beginning. She's a beautiful person full of life ya feel me? Plus I wouldn't have it either way, speaking that we're on terms of raising a child. My dad wasn't thea for me and my ma. All the things I needed to learn about manhood and growing into a man, I had learned from talks with my mom and my niggas from tha streets. I didn't have a father-figure to look up to and I don't want that type of childhood for my son. I want him to have both sets of parents beside him. Wouldn't you want the same for yours?

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today baby?" She really did though. (KENNEDY ON THE SIDE)

"Yes for the third time-- the third lie today too. I look fat in this top." She frowns. That's what all pregnant women say.

"Nah you look far from fat love. I mean your hips have gotten a bit wider along with yo thighs but that's good. I like 'em thick." I exclaimed with a smirk. She gasps and punches my arm.

"What was that for?"

"Basically callin' me fat. You liar!" She pouts, making me laugh at her.

"I ain't gotta lie ma. But let's eat, this time, I'm cooking." I said putting more emphasis on the last statement. Don't wanna be calling the ambulances today; nah,we good.

"Okay! What's for tonight babe?" She pecks my cheek. "My mama's famous gumbo."

CHANCE

I'm fine if you were asking. Crystal and I been together for about a month and sum'n weeks na. It hasn't been perfect but most times it feels like it. Crystal's the one, I swea man. Watch one day, this shit gon' get real official when I put a ring on it. Ain't no tellin' when but it will happen sometime soon. Valentine's Day to me ain't nun but a day for the ole folks to make money outta while errybody else going to stores shopping for items on high prices when they can get them at a cheaper price another time. Shit don't make no sense. Erryday is Valentine's Day. You don't go around treating people like crap then like royals when it hits the fourteenth. That's why I hold mine's down. Yeah I'm young but I'm brain and street smart so I know what I like and don't like. I admit, I do got attitude problems sometimes. The bae says I have anger issues and I'm bipolar. I ain't in denial about it though.

"Babe this guh name Nala Morrison made this video about her sad life story how she got raped, molested, an-"

"Babe what's your point?" I looked at her standing as I sat on the couch.

"It's sad that's all. Did you buy me anything for V-Day?" She asks sitting on my lap. I held her looking into her honey brown eyes and brushing my thumb across her freckles. How did I get so goddamn lucky?

"Baby I told you about that. If it ain't no holiday or celebration, it's an irrelevant day. I have all the love I need right hea in this room. We don't need no chocolates and cards to show it, am I right?"

"You are. I love you and I will never stop loving you even when you up in yo ass about shit, I still love you." She says kissing my lips. That's my guh.

As soon as I was about to get some SWEET V LOVIN', someone just had to knock on the door. Right on time too!! I sighed as she got off my lap and I opened the door, seeing a girl who looked about fourteen or a bit older with red faded long hair, light skin wearing some leggings, a hoodie and Cool Greys. "Uh can I help you?" I asked her.

"Yes, is this house the Davis residence?" She asked.

"Yeah who's asking?"

"Uh well I'm here to see them and you are?"

"I'm Chance. Who are you?"

"I'm Trinity Davis, hello brother."

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT!!!! BUT GIMME SOME FEEDBACK GUYS. MY POSTING HAS BEEN OFF BECAUSE OF MY CIRCUMSTANCES. I'M IN HIGH SCHOOL SO I'M SURE Y'ALL CAN UNDERSTAND THAT. <3

-LALA