Eden

First of all I want to inform you that I am not a pure English man, my favorite language is French. Be not too addicted to faults and my orthographic shells. Thank you for reading

                 Now more than a decade after the last war opposing the Demons. As a result of our victory, nothing happened in the kingdom; Boredom and idleness prevail to the detriment of our joy.
The dedication and strength deployed by me Jaden and Alexander my twin brother have raised us to the rank of the warlike elite of our various regiments of which I am at the head. My brother and I are part of a fairly special angel race featuring human characteristics. We are not perfect like most of our friends. We have in our midst the seven Sins of Capital, that is, anger, jealousy, laziness, gluttony, greed, lust and pride.
Our very special race gives us a much more powerful force than that of the other categories of angels, who are angels closest to perfection, they possess none of the seven deadly sins unlike us.

                  I was one of the best warrior angels that Eden is never known. Indeed, from the age of Fourteen years I climbed into the ranks of the 4th Division composed mostly of Seraphim who far from there is the best warrior angel regiment. The seraphim class is the highest order of the Angelic hierarchy that is directly related to the spiritual, divine and creative energy. The principal characteristic of the Seraphim is to dispel the darkness; They are nicknamed Burners of Sin because of their filiation with the seven deadly sins.

Led by the regent archangel Mettatron who is strict in nature this division was under his command for 29 years and as a result was quickly placed in the guard of the all powerful.

Unfortunately, in spite of this war Mettatron was killed by Mephisto with the help of Amaimon, one of the Princes of the subordinate hell of Mephistopheles, the first prince of the underworld, and also the favorite of Lucifer; It governs the main branch of the 64 Pillars of Behemoth.
After the death of Mettatron it was necessary to choose a successor. It is from then on that a tournament, destined to choose his successor, was set up by the all powerful.