Chapter Nineteen

Warning: may involve self harm and distressing scenes. Read if you feel up for it

Jess xx

It's been a few days since I arrived on the unit, it's alright I guess but I miss home, we're not allowed internet here so I can't even FaceTime mum and dad, or even watch the vlogs which is so not fair, I want to stay caught up with what their doing. Another downside is we're not allowed our phones for texting and stuff, the only thing we're allowed it for is our music, luckily I can have my music, without it I would be a mess.

I've sorta spoken to a few people here but not like a full blown conversation, I've started to get along with two people, a girl and boy also known as Heidi and Josh, Heidi is a year older than me and Josh is younger but age doesn't matter, a friend is a friend. Nebraska and Tom have apparently been asking how I am since I've been on the phone to mum and dad. Today is another day of not leaving the unit, assignments and probably starting my meds, I'm on a one-to-one at the moment since I'm on red risk, not that I would go out with them, they can't be trusted, not yet anyway.

I hadn't slept well again last night so at around 11am I woke up for the billionth time and sighed. Usually we would have to be out our room from ten till four but since I'm still settling in the rules have kinda been bent for me. I climbed out of bed and went straight to the bathroom where I grabbed a shower, got out and dried and immediately got dressed into the outfit I had chosen only fifteen minutes before hand.

I pulled on my underwear with a pair of black leggings, a light pink tank top with a girly pineapple on the middle, and a pair of watermelon socks. I went back into the room I was in and pulled on my black hoodie with white drawstrings, pulling my hood up after I had pulled my hair into a high ponytail. I clipped a pair of 'mini mouse' bow earrings into my ears and clipped my white wrist watch to my right wrist. Finally I pushed my pink earrings into my years and changed my phone case to a black 'Music Is The Answer' case which I plugged my headphones into and pressed play on my music

 Finally I pushed my pink earrings into my years and changed my phone case to a black 'Music Is The Answer' case which I plugged my headphones into and pressed play on my music

Once I was dressed I decided it was time to leave my room, did I want to? No!. "Elizabeth you alright?" My friend Heidi asked as I stood in the door way of the bedroom, the truth was no I wasn't alright but I have to be if I want to get home. I simply nodded with many eyes fixed to the floor. Nicole one of the support workers here finally saw us and stopped me "Elizabeth, Ward round is going on and we have to speak to you for your assessment" she smiled, I didn't really like Nicole but I guess it was fine she came to get me.

I followed Nicole down the corridor, and through a door past the main office which I wished I could leave through. We continued through the next door which had to have a key throb to let us through. I followed Nicole to the meeting room where all the Ward round is always held, well from what I've heard from Heidi. It was busy in heat and I felt really awkward and scared.