Chapter Seven

"Avery, we need to talk."

I turn around and see Jacob standing there. "Oh, hey, Jacob," I say awkwardly. "I'm sorry I kinda just ran off earlier... That was a really shitty thing for me to do and I–"

"No it's totally fine, Avery. I just wanted to congratulate you on standing up to Vanessa. I know she can be a real bitch and no ones ever stood up to her like that. That took guts," he chuckles.

"Oh," I say somewhat surprised. "It did feel pretty good."

He laughs, "I bet!" We just kind of stand there smiling. It wasn't creepy or anything, it was actually kinda nice. I felt comfortable around Jacob. "Soooo," he trails off.

"Sooo," I mimic him.

He chuckles, "you really are something else, Avery White."

"Same goes to you Jacob," I smile and do a fake courtesy and we both burst out laughing. We were leaning against the lockers and very subtly, I noticed him getting closer to me. I didn't think anything of it, it didn't seem like a big deal. But it so was.

"Avery?" Someone calls and I immediately know it's Justin.

"I have to go–" I'm interrupted by a someone's lips pressed against mine, and I knew they weren't Justin's. Jacob.

He wraps his arms around me but I try to pull away. I tried to buy keep in mind he's an athlete and I'm a weak little nerd.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Oh no.

"Stop, Jacob!" I yell against his lips but you couldn't understand what I was saying. He finally lets go of my waist and Justin drags me away from him violently.

My minds blank. I can't process a single thought.

"Avery, did he hurt you?" Just lifts my chin so I'm looking at him and I shake my head. "D-Did you kiss him first?" His voice cracks and I feel so bad for him...

"No, he did when he heard you coming," I whisper.

Justin looks at Jacob and of looks could kill, Jacob would already be dead. "You motherfucker," he seethes. This is so not good! What do I do?! "I'm going to kill you!" Justin punches Jacob as hard as he can square in the jaw.

"No, stop, Justin!" I scream. Justin straddles over Jacob and punches him continuous lying. There's blood on his knuckles and blood seeping from Jacob's face.

Oh my God!

"Stop it, please!" I scream again and try to hold Justin's arm back but it's no use. People gather around us in a circle and start chanting "fight, fight, fight!" loudly.

Jacob desperately tries to block his face but they barely do anything. His face is completely scraped up and bloody. I cover my mouth with my hands as I sob. All these sick, sadistic people are laughing! Who knows what Justin can do. He's so good at keeping secrets, he could secretly be a secret WWE wrestler for all we know!

Crunch

I gasp in horror and I can feel my eyes grow wide. Justin just... Oh my God. I cant move. He just broke Jacobs face! He's unconscious now too! This is not happening! This is all my fault. Justin continues to beat the shit out of Jacob, even though he's unconscious. "JUST STOP IT JUSTIN! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I scream. His head whips around to me. His eyes are full of hatred and disgust. His hands are full of blood, and it's not his. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM!?" I sob. What if he just killed Jacob? If he did... I feel my salty tears pour down my cheeks as everyone stands there shocked, and unable to move. He just looks away from me and pulls back his fist again. "No," I cry and I try to grab his arm, but it's too late. He swings back and hits me. The impact knocked me out right away.

"Avery!"

"AVERY!"

I scream and open my eyes. I'm in my room. I'm in my room at Justin's house... The same house I've been in for about 2 and a half weeks now.

"Avery, are you okay?!" He grabs my hand and I pull back on instinct.

"Don't touch me," I cry. He just stares at me in shock. I always let him touch me, grab my hand and everything, but I can't. That dream felt so real. Realer than Kim K's ass, that's for sure.

"Princess," he says softly leaning towards me but I push him away.

"Leave me alone, Justin." I curl my knees up to my chest and rest my head on them. As soon as  I heard the door close slowly I started crying. Why was I crying? I don't know. That was just a dream, and it was dumb. It didn't mean anything. He's not a criminal or anything, right?

"I'm a murderer, Avery."

After thinking about that. I realized, what if he is? No, not Justin. He would never lie, he always tells me everything. I trust him, and he trusts me. I think.

A/N

Hey guys!! I have writers block rn so i'm just trying to get our another chapter tonight! Hopefully I'll get some inspiration in time:) I'm excited to see what you guys will think about the next few chapter because shit boutta go downnn!!! Anyways, I'll see you guys soon:D

w/c: 903

xoxo,
        ch💕