No More Secrets

Chapter 1:

Callie's POV~

[THIS TAKES PLACE WHEN CALLIE AND MARIANA ARE AT THE PARTY IN 1X16 WHEN TALYA IS ABOUT TO SCREAM AT CALLIE. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT LIAM YET, EXCEPT JUDE.]

I just stood there at the stupid cast party, waiting for Mariana. This was definitely not a little get-together like Mariana had said it would be. There was beer, college students, and people making out all over this place.

I took a sip of my beer when I saw Talya come over by me. She walked passed me brushing her shoulder against mine. She made a smirking face at me. I could smell her breathe; she was clearly drunk.

She walked over by Brandon who was standing in the corner of the room next to Vico, who walked away to let them talk.

Brandon's POV:

I noticed Talya walking over by me and I knew it. She was going to rant on and on. I was such an idiot to tell her about Callie and I.

"So, Brandon. Remember how I told you how she was just she's going to her you? That's, Callie I'm talking about. Yeah I wasn't lying!" She said with a chuckle. I could smell the beer in her breath. She kept turning around to look at Callie. Callie was looking at us and I could tell she could hear Talya, by the fear in her eyes.

"I mean it's not like she hasn't slept with one of her foster brothers before..."

"W-what are you talking about. No Talya just stop."

"What? Ha, I'm not lying!" She said chuckling again. Callie was looking at us as if she were going to cry.

Callie's POV:

Who told her about Liam? Who told Talya? The only people who know are Jude and Me.

Just then the room fell silent. A whole bunch of guys huddled around around me. They started making 'ooohh' sounds. They were in a circle and kept laughing at me. I just stared at the ground trying to get out of their huddle, when Brandon tried to stop them. Just then, I felt a dark large shadow from behind me.

"Hey Callie."