prologue

A beautiful girl in her wedding dress is seated on the bed, weeping on her fate.

Yesterday, she was the most happiest person in this world but today she lost everything. The most horrible day of her life. Now she didn't have anyone whom she can call her family!! She didn't have anyone who would love her, who could take care of her and it's all because of only one person. Only one person is responsible for her condition and that is her husband!!

Yes! Her husband Veer Singh Pratab!

That person promised to give her happiness and love but the same person made her life hell. She was thinking about her fate and crying her heart out.

Suddenly, the door opened with a loud bang, startling her.She feared this sudden noise.

She pinched her eyes close and hid her face in her knees and wrapped her arms around her knees tightly. She waited for the devil to come and assault her!

She waited for him, his torture but nothing happened! Suddenly, she heard the sound of the door opening and closing. She gets nervous and still didn't look up. After some time, she collects some courage to see whats happening. She opens her eyes and meet with no one in the room. She searched for the devil in the room but she couldn't find him anywhere. Then Suddenly she hears voice of water running from the bathroom and exhales the breath that she didn't knew she was holding. 

Hearing that, She understood that the devil is taking a shower. She heaved a deep sigh and relaxes for the time being but luck wasn't on her side. The door suddenly opens and the handsome devil walks out wiping his hairs with the towel.

Seeing him half naked, standing in front of her, her eyes widen in shock, then suddenly she closed her eyes in fear.

(Fawad khan without shirt)

Seeing her closed eyes a smirk appears on his lips. He slowly walked near her and closed the distance between them. They were inches apart, his hot breath fanning her face. Sensing him near her, she tightened the grip on her lehenga. Seeing her condition, he smriked and came really close to her, that his lips were about to touch her lips and then..........

Sorry, really sorry. I know, I'm very cruel. But for good story, I have to create suspense. I hope you all understand. If you like it then plz click that small star button on your left.

Special thanks to :
RoseAsp
Anabiyajawed
And my new reader ThespicyBiryani
And to all those who like my book (: