four

eunmi's pov

a week has passed by. which surprised me a lot. because i thought i would be asking to change seats by now. but no. i was okay with hoseok.

i like- no. love his jokes. how he would continue rambling about his lame jokes. even though the classmates and teacher was giving us glares. we didn't care. i guess that's why he weren't exactly smart. no offence.

and not to mention. if i were to have a hard time solving or doing a work. hoseok would try to cheer me up by doodling on our works. heck. i was grateful to have a table partner like him.

"yah yah. where should we go today?" hoseok asked, packing his bag as quick as possible. many students were already rushing out of class, leaving the four of us alone in the classroom.

"i'm bored and desperate. let's go to the mall." jimin suggested. hoseok nodded eagerly. i groaned. i hated shopping. it's not that i didn't like the clothes or anything. i just get tired easily from walking too long.

"can't we just do something else? like go to the movies or something." i said sluggishly. jungkook smacked me on the head lightly. i shot him a glare. he rolled his eyes. "you should really start getting active." he said, the two other boys agreeing with him.

"yah. i'm actually quite active already! i move whenever i eat okay? it's like i'm lifting weights. except with a spoon." i grumbled. "anyways, have you seen min yoongi?! he barely moves." i raised my voice, looking at yoongi who has been asleep since the first lesson. sometimes i wonder how he did that.

then the three of them kept quiet. "i have a point, don't i?" i smirked. "you will have a point. if you actually agreed on going to the mall with us." jimin challenged. "no-" "you have no choice anyways!" he cooed, pulling me up from my seat.

and that's how i spent my journey on the way to the mall; getting pulled by my twin brother.

"yah! we should go into that store!" jimin exclaimed, as soon as we stepped into the mall. "can't we eat something first?" i mumbled. they shook their head. i groaned loudly. as i stomped my foot, following behind them grumpily.

soon, thirty minutes have passed by. and we have been into like 8 different stores. thanks to hoseok and jimin. i mean it's fine if you enter the store and waste your time walking around. looking at clothes you think that you look good in, but will never ever buy it.

and me! being the 'outsider', is walking around with you. is actually wasting my own precious time. like who knows i could be done with my homework by now. if i ever did my homework.

"yah. thirty minutes have passed by. can we go back now?" i asked, feeling bored and tired. jimin shot me a glare. "yah! you're a lady, shouldn't you be the one shopping?" jimin rolled his eyes playfully.

i sighed and walked out of the store, heading to the bathroom. well, maybe. at least that's where my legs are bringing me to.

i was walking peacefully until i heard a voice, shouting from behind me. i frowned at how loud the person was. but i decided to ignore it.

until i heard the person shouting my name. i turned back in confusion. to see hoseok running towards me, like a horse. oh my god.

soon, he got up with me. then he swung his arms around my neck. i felt my face become hotter, but i decided to ignore the heat. maybe it was because his armpit is hot. yeah, that's probably just it.