Chap. 5 What is Akuma's Secret?(A)

Third Person POV

So you decide too...

Look around more because this seems to reveal some of the secret Akuma is hiding to you guys. And so you look around at the huge mansion Akuma called 'Simple Home'.

And so you end up at the kitchen of him. Well the place was huge but there something is missing but what?... You thought about it for a little bit and then it hit you like a bat hitting you in the head and scoring a home run.

"That's right... This house is missing some maids or butlers... With this hug mansion and some expensive stuff around why this doesn't have people in it, it just Akuma living by himself.... Hmmm... " You say to yourself thinking more... Let this exploring really help you to know more about Akuma.

Well speaking of a batting hitting my head... Well that happen right?... And so with that you immediately remember Shuri's father being in this mansion kidnap. But that guy hitting you seems to be not Akuma nor his called 'His True Form' and it's voice it sound so unfamiliar to you.

While running through the mansion and opening all the door in it finding Shuri's father. That surprise you for him being alive well this sure make Shuri happy after finding her father and knowing who kindap him and torturing him.

Well yeah it seems that the only suspect it Akuma or that hoodie guy. Or it just plain Akuma his self. But you don't really want to accused some thought but he seems the only one to do it but why?... Why is he doing this?...

So this adventuring is really a Mysterious and Thrilling for you being a dork for this kind of stuff. (If your not well you are now... Please just roll with it.)

~★~

And so after a long time of finding it well you seems out of luck. Cuz you didn't find it. Well it seems that the hoodie guy or Akuma hide it already seeing you finding it yesterday.

'Hmmm.... Well that sucks...' You thought to yourself. But you didn't know that someone is keeping an eye of you while wondering at the mansion.

"Why is she here?" The person say who's hiding at the darkness.

Meanwhile you hear someone behind and look it up but saw.... No one.. 'Hmmm?' You look confused.

But you ignore the feeling and continue to walk finding you self in to a weird looking door. It was black it's different for all the door since it's all color white, and have a weird language in it and the doorknob is a skull. It made freak out but excited at the same time.

'Well this is interesting' you say to yourself holding the doorknob.

You try it if the door is open... Then when you hear a *click*. It was!!

You open the door slowly but....

"(Your name)!, I thought you left already" shouted by a familiar voice stopping you from oping the door because it shock you. You panic and close the door and at the same time look at the person.

"H-huh?..." You look at your childhood friend that now going near you. "Ops sorry... I just want to you know, look around the place because I never visit or been into your house since we're little" you said while playing with your hands.

Akuma is now close to you and put his hands into your shoulder. "Well~… if you just say to me that you want to have a tour to my house, you have just said so" He say while smiling at you brightly and so innocent.

And that innocent of his is the one stopping your for your thoughts of him being the one who kidnap Shuri's Dad.

He too innocent doing that kind of stuff and one more thing Shuri is so kind to Akuma and so Akuma too Shuri that didn't make sense for him being the one who did it. It must be the hoodie guy.

That hoodie guy is some what related to Akuma. But the voice that the hoodie guy used. It so different from Akuma and the only one that making Akuma the suspect is when he show his 'True Form' thinging to you.

'Agh!!!!' You say to yourhead don't know the situation anymore.

Meanwhile. Akuma is shaking you to go back to reality many time now and calling your name even with some cute nickname of your that your parents nickname you.

"(Your Nickname)!, hey are you still there answer me" Akuma say still shaking your shoulder and calling you.

And finally when he was planning to... You wake up.

"Finally!" He say with a smile and relief your finish spacing out.

You look at Akuma who is extremely close to you and so you back away while flustered of him being so close.

Akuma just give you a confused look at your action and smiled.

You straight your self and focused coffing a little. "Sorry about that" you apologize not flustered anymore.

"It's okey... So~… ...what's with the spacing out " Akuma ask curious.

And Now time to choose...

A. Tell him about what your thinking

B. Tell him it's nothing

~★~

Hello everyone, thank you for the support you giving my story so far it makes me really happy you guys like it :). And so see you guys in the next time you choose of what going to happen or even not choose T_T.

~Mio