Chapter 3

'I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me?'

She was kneeling in front of him, scared to death, still not believing that really happens. Couple of tears escaped from her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. She didn't want him to see her fear.

 She didn't want him to see her fear

" Yep. It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon. Which one of you pricks is the leader?" He asked.

"It's this one." Simon said pointing at Rick. "He's the guy."
He looked at him, then he began to spoke. "Hi, you must be Rick right? I'm Negan, and this..." He raised his baseball bat. "This is Lucille"

Negan talked about how not cool it was that we killed his man. He was pissed. Then he told them about his New World Order.

Lily was breathing heavy and shaking. She wasn't the same girl- strong, valiant and brave. Now she was really scared, she was affraid her group. The only thought that came to her head was 'What if I'll lose them?'

"For that you're gonna pay. So, now I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you." she heard Negan saying. She finnaly raised her head to look at him.
Then their eyes met. She felt something in her stomach, but she quickly stared back at diet. Lily didn't know that, but he felt that too. Negan never felt this before, when he saw Lily, he wanted her to be his. He wanted to get her in his arms, right now and here. He smiled at her coming up to her. Negan knelt in front of girl and started to study Lily's face. She still was holding Abe's hand. When Negan saw that he felt... Jealous. He didn't know why, she was his weakness.

"Looks like we've gotta pretty one here, what's your name princess?"  He asked her still smiling. She looked at him and he noticed that she was scared to death. "oh, hey don't be affraid, I ain't gonna hurt you. You're too beautiful for that!" he laughed.
"I'm.... I'm Lily." she told him.
"Beautiful name for beautiful woman." he whispered to her.
She looked at his brown, beautiful, sweet eyes and quickly said 'thank you' right above a whisper.

'That kind of lovin'
Makes me wanna pull down the shade,
That kind of lovin'
Yeah now I'm never, never, never, never gonna be the same'

"Leave her alone.Please..." Abe finally said.
"Huh, okay." Negan looked at Abe, from that moment he wanted him to be dead, to not touch her hand, to get away from her. "I gotta shave this shit." he touched his beard, looking at Abraham with disgust.

'I just wanna hold you close 
Feel your heart so close to mine 
And just stay here in this moment 
For all the rest of time.'

Negan stood in front of Maggie.
"Jesus, you look shitty.. i should end your misery." He sniffled and raised his bat. " No! No! Please, no!" Glen yelled. " Ah, get him back in the line.." Negan sighed.

He chuckled "All right, listen. Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. First one's free. It's an emotional moment, I get it." Then he looked at Paul "Sucks, don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit."

"I simply cannot decide....I got an idea." he said.

"Eenie... meenie....miney... mo..... catch a tiger..... by his toe. If he hollers..... let him go... My mother told me..... to pick.... the very... best one...... and you......are it....." He said smiling widely.

Lily was speechles, why not her? She could die for them. Tears began to drop down her cheeks. She felt pain in her chest. Her heart began to race faster.

"Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start." he said. "You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that." Negan said rising Lucille.
"NO! No, Please stop!" Lily cried. He stopped and looked at her raising his brows. "Let him go... Please.."

He looked at her smiling widely, when idea acrossed his mind

"I'm losin' my mind, girl 
'Cause I'm goin' crazy 
I need your love
Honey 
I need your love."