Wattpadfails #31-#35

#31 Hands are biegsam. Did you know that?

Er nahm mich an die Hand. Unsere Hände die so gut zueinander passen.

1.Hands are biegsam too.
2.all hands passen zusammen, this is because hands are flexibal and biegsam.
#Denglisch on point :P

#32 that doesn't will happen in real life biatch :P

..hinter mir spürte ich zwei Hände dann wurde alles schwarz...

1.how will you feel two hands if they don't touch you? You aren't a Unitatoe.
2.if their are two hands behind you, and theres no slap, you won't fallen in Ohnmacht
#Denglisch on point :P

#33 logic is far away

"Niall du musst mir einigses erklären"

Dafuq?! Was soll einigses für ein Wort sein? Oh Gott, hat jemand ne Schaufel dabei? Ich will mich begraben gehen...

#34 his eyes are not Beautiful, they are disgusting...
(Alle fangirls werden mich spätestens jetzt hassen:D)

Seine Augen die wal wieder nicht verrieten schauten mich an als wäre ich die einzigste Frau an seiner Seite"

1.what  verrieten his eyes? Your breakfast tomorrow?
2.how the fuck will you know how it aussieht if his eyes show you that you are the only woman at his Seite? How?!
#Denglisch on point :P

#35 you know each other one or two days.....

Nial schaffte es immer aufs neue mich in verlegenheit zu bringen.

Bitch you know him only one full day. He entführt you, you say that you aren't his, you make Pfannekuchen, you two will kiss each other, you fell in Ohnmacht, he saves you for zayn and that all passierte in JUST ONE OR TWO FUCKING DAYS!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!?!?!?!?
My heart......