Selly

"Hey Sam wanna hang out?" Kelly's chirpy voice echoed through the call

"Yeah sure, where?" Sam smiled sitting on his couch

"You remember that abandoned warehouse we used to go to? Yeah there." Kelly hung up before he could respond

"Oh okay." Sam whispered

Sam got ready, grabbed his keys, and left.

Once Kelly and Sam found eachother, they entered the abandoned warehouse. "I haven't been here in years" Kelly said. "The the hell is that" Sam said pointing up. "Oh shit" Kelly said. The police had been patrolling the area due to robberies. "Hey, your not supposed to be here" one of the officers exclaimed. Sam and Kelly ran out of the warehouse and headed straight for Kelly's car. "Let's go to my house" Kelly said to him and drive.

After Kelly and Sam arrived to her house they headed inside. "So, what should we do" Kelly asked Sam. "Got any drinks?" He replied. Kelly smiled and got some drinks for them.

After a couple of hours and lots of alcohol Kelly and Sam were completely drunk.

"So what should we do" Sam said slurring his words.

"Let's have fun" Kelly said.

Sam smirked

Sam stood up and pulled Kelly towards her room. He closed the door.  He took of her shirt and shorts. Kelly began unbuttoning his pants. "Have you ever done this" he asks her. "No" she replied. He placed small kisses on her neck, she let out a small moan. Once they took of their clothes they made out passionately on Kelly bed. "I love you" she whispered, "I love you too" he answered back. "You sure you want to do this sweetheart" he asked her, "yes" she said and kissed him.

"Are you ready?" He asked and she nodded.

Kelly's pov:

He slowly pushed into me. I bit my lip because of the pain, I could feel the tears forming around my eyes.
"Ssh" he said leaning down and kissing my cheek, "it will feel better soon I promise.

Then he pushed all the way into me, he stopped moving and let me adjust, soon the pains started to ease up.

"You're so beautiful" Sam whispered as he pulled out. After he pulled out he spread my legs.

Sam's pov

I pull out and spread Kelly's legs open.
"Wh-what are you doing?" She asked me.

I don't say anything instead I lower my head and start licking her.

"Ah S-Sam" Kelly moans with pleasure

To Be Continued....