As I calm down Alice talks to me about anything and everything, like going shopping or going to her house to meet her parents, even asked if I had made any other friends (which I hadn't.). I got the nerve to ask her why she was being nice to me and she just smiled and keeps walking. As we get to the parking lot I see Bella at the truck waiting for me. Alice sends me a smile and pats me on the back. "Go on your sister is waiting." I smile.

When Bella sees my red eyes and the dry tears she asks what's wrong. Not wanting to cause trouble I shack my head And just get in the truck. What would come from me telling? Nothing at all. If anything it will make it worse. Siting my backpack between Bella and me as she starts the engine to start out of the parking lot. We drive for an hour just to get the feel of the town until we pull in to a dinner where Charlie's cop car is waiting for us. What can we possibly be doing here it's not like we don't have food at home? But I'm not complaining about fewer dishes I have to do.

As we are greeted by Charlie we take a sit. "How was your day?" I look down not wanting him to see my pain of the Events of the day and how they affect me so I say in a calm voice "It was good. I made a friend." Charlie smiled at me. "That's good." Then he looks at Bella. "It was good." She says picking up her menu as I do this too.

Looking at the menu I can't pick between the Gardenburger or a salad. After some head time thanking, I go with the salad with a southwest dressing. Bella gets the gardenburger and Charlie gets a stack. When the waitress comes back with ore order she looks between Bella and me with a smile. "I just can't get over how grown-up u two are. And so gorgeous." The waitress says when all of a sudden a man comes out from behind her. "hey Bella, Brenda, you guys remember me? I played Santa one year." Charlie saves us from embarrassment. "Yeah, Waylon, they haven't had a Christmas here since there four and five." "I bet I made an impression though, didn't I?" The man, Waylon asks looking between the two of us. I feel sorry for him I can't remember him. Hell, I'm lucky if I remember my own birthday (which I have forgotten before). It's sad I know. but dad smiles at his friend. "You always do," the waitress says to the man. "Yeah butt crack Santa." Come on I have to forget something like that.

_____________________________________________________________

Bella and I sit lessoning to mom on the cellphone talk about spring training, and how her cellphone charger ran away, I'm just lessoning to them talking as I sit at Bella's desk. Unlike mine, hers is older a 2ed hand one. Mins a newer one. "Is your sister there?" I roll my eyes, where else would I be. "Yeah, mom I'm here." "How was school?" why does everyone want to know? I ask my self-looking out the window at the night sky and the lights of cars on the streets passing by. My voice speaks in an even tone, looking back at my book. "Yeah, mom it was good." "Where they nice to you, did you make friends?" I look to Bella as I lie. "Yeah everyone was great, and I made a friend named Alice. She's really nice." Well, that's good. As I write my last line for history I close my book. "I'm going to take a shower and get ready for bed," I say as I pick up my books, and walk to the door. "All right honey, I love you, night." I smile. "Love you too, night all." And I walk out to my room a closes my door be hide me.

As I undress I feel eyes on me I know no one is watching me because I'm on the 2ed floor, doors close and curtains are closed too. I do a once over of my room to ease my mind and see nothing. I throw on a robe and walk to the bathroom. Closing the door I turn on the water to a good temperature take off the robe and get in the shower.

After I'm done I put my robe on and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and start to brush my teeth. With the brush still in my mouth, I open the medicine cabinet to take out my meds, trazodone, and risperidone, one pile each. As I close the door to the cabinet I look in to mirror to see nothing. You may be asking why I'm pointing this out, I have a fear that I'll see someone in a mirror that's not in the room with me, and with my schizophrenia, it can happen. *knock* *knock* "yeah." I yell. "You done in there." I spit in the sink as I yell back. "almost." I rinse my mouth out with water pop my meds in my mouth an swallow in one swish movement. I walk out to see Bella in a robe too. I smile "water's still good."

______________________________________________________________

That night I toss and turn even with my meds, it's hard to fall asleep tonight the feeling that something was out to get me was hard to ignore. Tomorrow I'm going to buy a night light. I know your 18, why in the world do you need a night light. Well, my answer to you is 'I don't know, it just helps.'

That day I had wanted to thank Jasper for his help but he wasn't their nether was Edward which was bothering Bella for some reason.

In between my science and lunch, I'm standing at my open locker looking for my Spanish book(one of my only non-special ed classes) and my gym bag(which is on top.) "Come on u little shit." I say to myself as I move all my books, I pick up my black gym bag and sit it out as I set it on the floor to see better in my locker. "and what is this?" a voice I had hoped I could go the rest of the school year without hearing, but of Couse, the voice of Conner Mayson beside me picking up my gym bag and about to open it. I grab it from him and sit it on the other side of me away from him. "You know you should be nice sins Hale's not here to help you." He says as he looks around at all the students that pass by. As I find my Spanish book I look back at him. "What do you want from me?" I ask in a whipper. The look on his face as he looks at me says it all, he won't's to make my life a living hell. For what reason, I don't know but what I do know is this will be a long year. "I just want to make this clear, you, are the freak of the school and my job is to show you your places." I look at him in the eyes as I close my locker and lock it back but not before I put my bag back in it after I got my Spanish book. He smiles at me. "Oh don't worry it won't be that bad....for me at least." He says as he looks at someone and nods his head to them then goes back to me. "Don't look so sad you gave me something to look forward to." Conner looks behind me and a look of irritation crosses his face. "Hey, Brenda I just came to see if you won't set with me and my family today." I hear Alice's voice behind me as she comes closer. Alice even though is smaller the Conner she was more intimidating and that's saying something on Alice's part. "Yeah, I'd love to," I tell her as she takes my hand and we walk away to the lunchroom.

"Don't worry about him, as long as Jasper and I are around Mayson won't bother you." She tells me as she moves her hands from mine to my back as she starts to guide me. As we enter the room everyone stops what they are doing to look at Alice and I. everyone whisper and trying to figure out why in the world Alice Cullen was with the new girl. But this doesn't bother Alice as she keeps moving to her seat at the Cullen table with her brother and Rosalie. I stand there awkwardly waiting for someone to tell me to sit down, which thankfully Emmett does. "Hey, take a site." His voice comes out playfully as he plays with his food. Rosalie doesn't look too happy with my presence as I take a seat beside her and Alice. We all sit there quietly for a moment them looking at me and me at them. Rosalie's the first to speak after this long minute. "Alice why is she sitting with us." I look down I knew I wasn't wanted here, Alice is just being nice. I go to stand up but Alice stops me. "No stay Brenda, Rose she's my friend and I want her here and you'll grow to like her too." Rosalie gives Alice a look I don't understand but I ignore it. "Fine, but you may want to take her to get food." And with that, she starts to talk to Emmett.

edited: 7/22/17

4/25/2019

7/27/2019

6/10/20

1/6/21

7/1/21