LETTERS

IN WHICH AURORA WRITES MORE LETTERS.

dear sidemen,

i know this is not what you want, but you know it's what's best for me. im sick and tired of being the pathetic excuse of a human being i am. i want to do more with my life. and in order to do that, i think starting over is a good idea. you guys are the best group of friends ive ever had. im sorry it came to this, but my past is too toxic for me to be reminded of everyday. i hope one day i will be comfortable to talk to you all again. i hope one day you will forgive me and my actions. i have written little letters for each and everyone of you. only read the ones with YOUR name on it.

all the love xx aurora

dear ethan,

my meme bud. i love you thank you for acting like the stupid cousin that's the same age as me that i never had. i hope you understand and you don't get pissed off at me (i know how you can keep a grudge)

aurora ur meme bud forever

dear tobi,

my cinnamon bun. you are the purest person i have ever met. thank you for helping me with you know what. i love you and keep being positive 24/7.

aurora xx

dear josh,

my dad. okay that sounds really weird i hate this joke why do we keep going on with it. but you and freya are so cute if u guys get married u better fuckin invite me (ill find a way to contact u any day if u guys actually get married)

aurora ur (apparently) daughter

dear vikk,

my lil bean that gets bullied by all the others. it's okay vikk ill protect u at all costs. just keep being you vikk, love you

aurora ur protector

dear harry,

my wizard. i know that out of everyone you'll be the one that understands. you always find it in your heart to. thank you for everything.

aurora x

dear jj,

my bro. you're like the brother i never had and i thank you for that. thanks for treating me so nicely (even tho u still flirt with vic 24/7 back off she's mine) take care of the boys.

aurora ur sis