Reader X Fred

Before I begin I would like to thank everyone that has commented, or voted for this story. I would not have the little push to even continue the story if it wasn't for all of y'all.
This happened to me so that's where I got the inspiration to write it this way (minus, yet again, the romance. Along with other things I added in for fun)

You were in charms sitting next to one of your classmates that you weren't too close to. The pair of you were supposed to be practicing a charm but per usual it was just you two chatting. "So who do you like?" The Hufflepuff asked sparking a friendly conversation to get out of work.

"No one" you said, a blush creeping its way onto your face. Because like hates you your blushes were always extreme.

"Oh you so do" she squealed.

You decided to have some fun with this.." ok fine I like someone." You replied hanging your head to hide the full on blush.

"Tell me!"

"Ok"

"Who?!?"

You smirked. "My boyfriend".

About half of the class that, apparently, were eavesdropping turned and looked at you.."who are you dating?!?" They all demanded.

Your best friend Lulu looked at you expectingly "Y/N why didn't you tell me?" She asked, slightly hurt.

This was like a stab to the heart, after you told her basically everything it was hard to keep your relationship a secret from her. You just weren't ready. "I-I was going to tell you Lulu" you said, guilt rushing over you like a wave.

Carter smirked "oh yeah? Well Cedric likes you."

"Cedric? I hardly know him and we've never talked!" You replied honestly.

Luckily class ended and you quickly rushed out as to avoid the class from bombarding you with questions. On your way you bumped into Cedric.. Literally.

"Oh sorry!" Cedric apologized as he helped you with your multiple books. Oh shoved your hand in your bag and grasped a small white pole. Unnoticed you flicked the blue switch before it buzzed quietly in your hand. As soon as you felt it buzz you shoved it in your bag.

"Hey Cedric! It's no problem!" You replied in a cheery voice as you looked up to meet his eyes.

"What was that thing?" He asked as the pair of you walked down the hall.

"Nothing important until later in the story" you replied.

"Huh?" He asked clearly confused.

"It's nothing. Those who needed to hear that heard it" you said.

"I'm not gonna ask" he replied.

"Good. Do you mind if I call you Ced?" You asked as he guided you to the owlery.

"Not at all."

"Thanks"

"No prob Y/N"

"Hey Ced?"

"Yeah?"

"Who do you like?" You asked. Both of you were now at the owlery.

"You." He replied as he walked closer to you.

Cedric pulled you to him and placed his hands on your waist. The two of you were close enough for you to feel his steady breathing (this IS a FredX Reader..... patience my readers).

Cedric closed the rest of the space between the two of you and lifted your chin so you were facing him before placing a soft kiss on your lips.

After the kiss he wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you to him. The both of you walked down the hallways some more as the sun began to set.

In the hallways the two of you would often spot dozens of couples snagging in the hallways. (Not putting their partners because it's your imagination). There was Sarah from Ravenclaw, Tui from Ravenclaw, Nicole from Slytherin, Lulu from Hufflepuff, Malori from Gryffindor, Perla from Gryffindor, Draco from Slytherin, Ginny from Gryffindor, Yazmin from Hufflepuff, Pansy from Slytherin, Ron from Gryffindor, and many others.

"Busy night" you joked. Cedric laughed.

"Just li-" you were cut off by Cedric kissing you again, this time with more passion.

(Warning slight swearing ahead though most of you have probably seen worse).

"WHAT THE HELL DIGORY THATS MY GIRLFRIEND" Fred yelled as Cedric froze against your lips. Pulling apart Cedric took your hand in his own.

"Back off Weasley" Cedric growled but an obvious quiver in his voice.

Soon a shadow appeared behind Fred and Cedric cursed. "The hell are you doing with a basilisk" Cedric said before slowly backing away as Fred pulled out his wand.

Cedric left and Fred looked at you. "Thanks for the awesome pranking opportunity. Blue switches are my favorite." Fred said.

"Anytime. God I love you" you replied.

"Did he kiss you?"

"No?"

"Y/N"

"Yes he did" you sighed.

"I'll kill him later then" Fred said, jealousy clear.

"Someone jealous?" You teased.

"Not for long" Fred replied as he pulled you to him. It was a jealous kiss, but aren't those one of the best?

"Your cute when you're jealous" you giggled.

"Whatever" he replied, resting his head on your own.

THE ENDING WAS RUSHED I KNOW. Sorry bout that. Suck chapter but just wanted to get it done.