Wet Dreamz

Wilford's P.O.V

After a morning of errand's, I come back to notice Y/N completely asleep on the singular couch in her pajama shorts and pink crop top. As I walk closer I eye her features..she's so cute when she's asleep. As my eyes inspected further I noticed Y/N is braless, her chest moves up and down so softly, hearing her calm breaths. I see her legs squirm faintly and notice her core so close to being exposed due to not wearing any panties. It gave me a chill up my spine to see her like that. I don't blame her though, it's been so damn hot out and she was complaining last night how humid it was in her room, she must have decided to sleep out here after I left.
As my fantasies grew in my mind of taking her right there, I had already had my right hand slide up her shirt on her stomach. I couldn't contain myself..

You wake up, feeling the warm flesh travel up your shirt "W-Wilford I didn't know y-you'd be back early today.." you stutter out noticing the mans sexy smirk
"Aw, you didn't miss me?" He says is a slight raspy voice.
"I did. It was just so hot last night in my room..s-so I stayed out here.." you notice the damp feeling between your legs and cross them shyly.
"What's wrong?" He leans close and plays with the side of your crop top "Need me to turn the fan on ?"
You give a soft nod looking up at him and he unbuttons his dress shirt and turns the fan on "better or still hot?" You feel the wind of the fan blow against your body and feel relived but feel the heat between your legs rise as you see his shirtless body before you and remind yourself of that wet dream you had of him. "Both" you giggle.
"Mm..how so?" He asks in a sexy tone
"You were in my dreams again.." you say softly looking up in his deep brown eyes.
Wilford lowers himself down a little and stares back. "Your dreams?"
"Mhm..you were giving me wet dreams again"
"That so, baby girl?" He leans on the couch almost on top of you, his veiny hands on the arms of the singular couch with his jet black hair getting in his face slightly. God, he's sexy.. you thought. "Yes" you put your thighs against his hips and he lightly pushes his bulge against your core causing you to bite your lip. "Partly..I'm also wet because you look so good right now." He leans down more intrigued with your response leaving pecks on your neck then faintly looks up at you with lust in his eyes "Then you know I'm all yours.."
"All mine right now..yes." You put your hands on his biceps and closes her eyes with a small smile feeling his pecks go down your neck gracefully. He slowly stops and guide your hands down his chest, his abs..your breath hitched as they got to his v-line.
"Unbuckle me, baby" He croaked. You gave a nod and unbuckled his belt slipping it out of the loop holes and hear it land on the wood floor. You ache for the friction between the two of you again and pull him close to you again with your legs, followed by letting out a faint whimper from the impact of his bulge pressed against you. "Already in need Kitten?" Wilford presses against you more
"Desperately"
This is gunna be fun..