My Kitten

You buck your hips against his and he takes your shirt off staring at your breasts. You then wrap your arms and legs around him and he picks you up and puts you against the wall kissing you passionately. You let out a moan in the kiss and tug at his messy black hair. He takes off his pants with one hand, kissing sloppily. You slowly feel down to his member and faintly grab at him, then make your way back up to the rim of his boxer briefs and pulls them down. His rock-hard member come out and he groans in relief and carries you to his bedroom as you both tongue kiss breathing heavily, you grind up against him through your pajama shorts "Ahh" he says as his member twitches. He drops you on the edge of his bed and you look up at him innocently as your wet entrance is exposed to him. "No underwear?" He says with a smirk and rubs your heat giving a lick to his lower lip. You shake your head and give a frown of pleasure squirming your hips "You're getting more wet.." he says in a deep tone of voice. He stares in your eyes and quickly rams himself into you. "Fuck.." you gasp as he slowly moved his hips into you and damn it felt great. His hips rocked back and forth focusing on all the right places in you, letting out some muttered cusses to himself as he gripped your hips tightly, watching his massive self make impact into your tight core. He lets out a grunt "Baby.." he lifts up your leg causing your breathing to hitch again, smacking into you making your breasts bounce. Wilford chuckles sexily and watches you as he goes hard "How's that, Kitten?" "So g-great.." you manage to stutter out
"Moan for me.." he puts your arms over your head. You blush with your eyes closed, head tilted back and let out a moan for him. "Good girl" he grunted weakly. "Baby..L-let me..." He let's go of your hands giving a nod slowing his pace pulling out of you. You then tug him down on the bed, straddling his hips and pushing him back into you.

Wilford's P.O.V

Y/N was now on top of me, she was driving me crazy with her slow movements. She passionately kissed me, gaining a moan from me so she can have enough room to slip her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled together as I kept myself up a lil with my elbows. My legs were starting to get a bit shaky. Wow did she know how to make me weak.. "A-ah fuck...babe.." I managed to spill from my mouth. "I'm getting so close!" I heard her moaning voice tell me. I spank her and hold her face trying to keep some dominance left in myself. "Do- d-dont take your eyes off d-daddy" I tell her. With that, she started biting down on her lip frowning while looking me dead in the eyes. All I could hear were our mixed panting and concentrating on her. I pushed back on my release trying to keep myself together so Y/N can ride out her orgasms. It was so fucking difficult, especially with that look on her face knowing my dick is doing that to her. She started going faster "O-oh f-fuck!" she moans continuously keeping the frown on her face trying to keep her eyes on mine, finally getting to that sweet, sweet sound of her orgasm. Fuck I couldn't take it. I came right then and there and started pounding into her from underneath. I began to feel the mix of our fluids drip out of her onto my hips as she started getting shaky and she moaned in relief, Y/N's eyes now closed riding me slowly while I pushed into her slowly till we both came to a stop. "Did daddy do good for Kitten?" "So good." She kissed my lips softly and laid beside me. I still felt a want for her but not sexually this time..but I didn't know how to bring that up, or how she'd react. I didn't want to loose what I already am lucky to get. "Wilford?" I heard her soft voice as she traced gentle circles across my chest. "Yes?"
"I know we're just friends with benefits..but I really do have deep feelings for you. I didn't know how to tell you, but I just needed to get it off my chest."
It's almost as if she read my mind

Y/N's P.O.V

I watched as Wilford then sat up and looked at me. There's no turning back now I thought as I felt myself almost gag on my heart in my throat.
I look down "I-I knew putting in my emotions with this could risk loosing what we have already, but my heart couldn't keep it down any longer.." I then felt Wilford'a hands cup my face, gently lifting it up to his. He briefly looks in my eyes and kisses me. I feel a wave of relief as my lips collaborate with his. He then pulls away and gives me a sweet smile and I smile back to him. "I-I love you."
"I love you too, kitten."