wut ummmm...idk?!!!

It was a hot summer night, the curtains and windows were open, foxes were fighting outside, and an exhausted person named (Y/N) was still playing Mystic Messenger, they were currently playing Jaehee's route at 2:48 am which is something they would frequently do, because the game was more importantly than their sleep.

As (Y/N) and Jaehee were chatting away(... Well it's not chatting, because Jaehee is unfortunately not real ... Anyways back to the story) Jaehee unfortunately friend-zoned (Y/N) once again, their chat went something like this :

Jaehee : I hope after the party we can watch one of Zen's flawless performances ^^

(Y/N) : yes, I can't wait to go!

Jaehee : It will be my first time going somewhere with a friend!

Jaehee : I'm sorry but Mr. Han is currently calling me right by now, I have to go.Goodnight, have sweet dreams~

~Jaehee left the chat~

(Y/N) was frustrated, no matter how much they tried Jaehee would always friend-zone them.
As (Y/N) disappointedly exited the chat they suddenly got a call from their favourite character "UNKNOWN", (Y/N) read the name which surprised them so much that they made a deafening fangirl/fanboy scream (don't ask me what a fanboy scream sounds like coz idk myself ) , they tried to compose themself, because they had realised it was the middle of the night and they didn't want people think someone just got murder.

Even though (Y/N) expected it to be a bug that the game had they still picked up the call, what was heard from the other side of the call really surprised and excited them ( not in a sexual way (¬‿¬) ) , they heard a deep chuckle which made them internally scream, they pressed the call pause button while saying " OH MY GOD!, That was so hot!!" , However the button that they pressed didn't work for this call.

Unknown continued talking "I guess you got Friendzoned once again?" A smirk could be heard from his voice which annoyed (Y/N), they talked back to him in a whisper forgetting that he can't hear them " Ughh...Shut up, you might be hot, but that doesn't mean you can go and make fun of me".

(Y/N) suddenly realised that they were actually talking to themself, "why am I talking to myself? He can't even hear me" they said to themself, to which Unknown confidently replied with "I can hear you...look outside", his reply scared them, it sounded as if he knew (Y/N) had windows, his voice sounded as if he was actually outside waiting for them, (Y/N) had noticed that they were able to hear his breathing, "it sounds calming" they thought, suddenly (Y/N) realised this call sounded different than the other calls they got from the RFA, it sounded a bit real...Too real.

(Y/N) slowly got up from their bed with their phone next to their ear, telling themself that this was just a call and that he wasn't real, they peeked through the window and was petrified, they saw a hooded man across the street, he was wearing black skinny jeans and a dark blue coat over his black hoodie, it looked like he was talking with somebody over the phone, he was facing downwards which made it difficult for them to analyze his face.

(Y/N) created a loud gasping noise as they stared at the man, the gasp was heard on the other side of the call, the hooded man quickly shot his gaze to (Y/N)'s window, his bright green eyes stared into (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes for what seemed like hours, he pulled down his hood which revealed his flawless ashen face, his gleaming white hair that was tinted pink at the tips, a black choker and a dangerous smile on his face, just like in the game.

He looked amused, knowing that he had caught their full attention
"I hope you have realized now that I'm real, I hope you aren't planning on fooling around with any of those pathetic RFA men, because if you do I'll have to punish you~ " he says in a deep and husky voice which sent shivers down their spine, it turned (Y/N)'s face as the same colour of Luciel's hair.

(Y/N) was bewildered, they didn't know if they should be scared right now or if they should continue blushing like a madman, Unknown must have noticed their blushing, because what he was going to say next was going to turn them into a bigger mess, however he got interrupted by them, (Y/N) finally decided to say something to him after gathering up all of their courage that they had.

"Saeran??? is this a dream?!!" (Y/N) said, he was surprised at the fact they had replied, he wanted to tease them, but decided to do it for another time, so he decided to end their conversation, "I should be going now, you should be sleeping now. I don't want MY toy to be ruined in any way, Goodnight~" he says with a smirk as he ends the call and walks back to where he came from, thinking that (Y/N) fall asleep after this incident.

However, what he didn't know was that (Y/N) had stayed up all night trying to figure if what just happened was real, and fangirling/Fanboying to themselves.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

The fact I decided to publish my very first fanfiction that I wrote at 3 am here is very surprising.

   My face rn lolPlease give me some advice on what I can improve on, because I'm just a beginner lol

My face rn lol
Please give me some advice on what I can improve on, because I'm just a beginner lol.
If you have any fanfiction ideas that I should write please send me a message thanks 😄