Chapter 13, Together Again

Review:

Y/N: It's ok but time to get serious why did I pass out and who are those strange people who keep wanting to " take my soul"

Tae: Them they are a group called Ciel. it means sky in Spanish because that's what they target angels which is what we are. I know you might be a little confused but let me explain.

Tae:  You are an angel. They want to take your soul because you are special in some way I don't know. The Ciel took your real parents. The parents you currently have are part of their group. I know you might call me a creep but, I'm that guy that your parents keep telling you to stay away from. Because I can't die I always try to save you. 

Y/N: What does that mean?

Tae: I'm your Guardian Angel

***

Your POV...

Y/N: Then, how are we related, and I thought I was an angel so? This really doesn't make sense.

Tae: I understand that which is why I'm trying to explain.

Y/N: Sorry.

Tae: It's ok, We are related you were adopted.

Y/N: Me? Adopted? I don't believe it.

Tae: you don't have to. But who's the one that has who has more experience in life?

Y/N: Why didn't my parents tell me I was adopted and an angel.

Tae: Probably because they didn't want to hurt you.

Y/N: Well, it hurts me more to know you guys hid it from me all these years.

I started to cry and left Tae's house.

Kookie: Y/N!

Tae: Y/N!

I ran and ran and ran.

Until I reached someplace really far away from everything. It was a house of some sort- at least I think- it is run down and looks moldy. I went inside because it seemed familiar. As I went inside I noticed something very strange.

A picture...... Of me and some other people. Tae - which is in the picture - was nearly transparent with wings.

Y/N: So he is telling the truth. I gasped in shock.

I looked around and realized this was my old house

Y/N: my house

I looked out the window and saw the park me and my sister always used to go to. I remember going there every week. Just to find out I'm adopted. 

Y/N: I'm MAD! I HATE YOU TAE!

???: Gurl please, you know you don't, you ain't got to lie Y/N.

Y/N: Now is not the time to be joking arou- WHO SAID THAT?

???: Me

Y/N: What?

???: I'm your conscience

Y/N: That makes more sense

Conscience: you need to hurry up and save your family. You already found the last place in the pictures. All you have to do is gather them together in a circle and DIE! How? I don't know but figure out in a few hours you only have 3 hours left.