10. Ethan

@ethandolan

" Okay, there has been a lot of things that are being thrown out of proportion

" Okay, there has been a lot of things that are being thrown out of proportion. It has been a very rough time for both Jessica and I for the past few weeks and we decided to end things. Some of you have been suggesting it but we wanted to keep it out of the media for as long as we could, because it was hard for us enough as it was with out having all of your opinions. I want to thank all of my true fans and supporters, I love you all so fucking much and i do hope you don't pick sides as that is not what Jessica and I want. I still love her very deeply but it's not the same as before. Jessica, regardless of what happened between us still deserves respect and she doesn't need anyone lashing out on her. She deserves everything that is happening to her on both her music and modeling career. I really do hope that she finds someone who will love and care for her the way she deserves and can make her happy. I am not dating anyone at the moment. Thank you again all for understanding and for your support."

~

24,541 comments

@jethan : No this can't be true </3

@ilovejethan :this is all because of that bitch @EvaLopez

@jethan4life : thanks @EvaLopez

@dolantwinsforlife : Thanks bitch, you got what you wanted. homewrecker @EvaLopez

@ethandolan : Eva had absolutely nothing to do with mine and Jessica's decision to break up please leave her out of this. We are just really good friends. She did nothing wrong.

@graysondolan : I have your back bro always

~

Nategarner, nashgrier,jackj,madisonbeer and 312,023 others liked this