7 | Part 2

Part 2

You were awoken by Kendall shaking you. "Five more minutes" You groaned and she sighed then shook your body until you gently pushed her. "I'm awake, fuck my head hurts" You clutched your head relooking last night's events, or at least what you could. "Yea, I have this for you" She got up and brought you an aspirin with water and she sent a you a smile. "I'm just glad you're ok, you really scared me last night?" When she said that you started to remember everything, from the guy dragging you to Kendall kissing you. "Was it real?" You asked referring to the kiss, she nodded and looked confused. "Why wouldn't it be?" You rose an eyebrow. "You're very confusing Ms. Jenner, I don't know if it was just the spur of the moment" You shrugged and she shook her head her fingers caressing your face gently. "It wasn't" That was all she said before she pressed her lips to yours again. It was official, Kendall is a drug and you're addicted to her. Kendall was captivating and you just kept on falling despite the consequences of it all. 

Kendall pulled away from the kiss slowly looking in your eyes intently, you looked back in entranced by her brown eyes. She slowly got up leaving the hotel room without a word, you sat there in confusion before getting up to take a shower. 

After you finished you changed into something cute and you left the hotel room to see Harry around the corner on the phone, you hid behind the corner eavesdropping. "I can't wait to see you also babe, I can't wait to kiss you again" He said happily, your eyes widened as you recognized what seemed to be going on, Kendall was using you to get back at Harry for cheating on her. Did she even know though? You shrugged it off and went with your first theory. You tried to act normal when you passed him he sent you a small smile and he waved as you went in the elevator. 

You saw all the sisters waiting when Kylie ran to you. "Holy fuck Y/N last night was crazy!" Kylie exclaimed and you nodded in agreement. "I can barely remember anything but I have a killer headache" She complained rubbing her head and you nodded. "Same with me" You saw Kendall's eyes was trained on the two of you. You reverted your eyes back to Kylie and went on with your conversation. 

You guys decided to go to a small little restaurant that was close. When you got there you sat at the end but Kendall was next to you. She looked at you and sent you a smile but you looked down, you were upset you felt like she was leading you on about the whole situation but you decided not to say anything, you've already stirred up enough trouble with Kylie. 

While you were eating you felt a little poke, you looked to see Kendall giving you puppy eyes. You knew that she could tell that you're ignoring her. She brought her lips to your ear "What's wrong?" You looked to her and shrugged going back to eating. She let out a soft groan and went back to eating. A couple minutes later you excused yourself to the bathroom and Kendall eyed you suspiciously. 

When you were about to walk out of the bathroom you were stopped by Kendall, how did she stop you? She smashed her lips to yours. It was back, the high that she gave you whenever your lips touched. When you pulled away you took small huffs to get air. "Ken kissing me can't fix everything" You groaned but she didn't seem to agree. She traced her fingers over you making your breath hitch. "You sure?" She started to get closer and she pressed her lips to your again, the passionate make out lasted for what seemed an hour. "Ken we should get going before anyone notices" You suggested and she nodded. 

After you guys finished breakfast you all decided to go to the beach. When you got there you saw Kendall start to take her clothes off revealing her in a bikini. You don't know if it were real but it seemed as if she were going in slow motion. You were so enthralled by her beauty that you didn't hear Kylie calling out your name until she shoved you a bit. "Y/N I see you staring at Kendall's ass" Your face went bright red and you nudged the girl beside you. When everyone was in their bathing suits you saw people taking photos.