Practicing.

Okay guys here's the second chapter, sorry it took so long.

David's P.O.V

As my lips landed upon hers, a chill ran down my spine and goosebumps prickled my skin. I was kissing Jen, THE Jen I've been in love with for the last 4 months. Sure I've kissed her before, but this time was different it was a kiss filled with love and boy did I love her. I couldn't believe that she wasn't pulling away, just as I was about to deepen the kiss Jen put both her hands against my chest pushing me away. I guess I had spoken too soon.

Jennifer-WHAT the hell was that?...she asks her voice full of confusion.

Oh god what do I do or even say? Should I tell her? Do I tell her?

I look up at her quickly then look back down staring at my feet.

David- I ah-

Nope I couldn't do it, not right now anyway.

Jennifer- well?

Quick David think, then I say the first thing that pops into my head.

David- I was practicing.

Pfft practicing how lame, you could do better then that Schwimmer.

Jennifer- practicing for what? ...she asks standing with her hands on her hips.

David- for Ross and Rachel's next kiss.

Oh my god just shut up I tell myself in my head.

Jennifer- hmm okay well that was a pretty good kiss, let's just hope Rachel likes it huh...she says smirking.

I give her the thumbs up, and she giggles making me start to regret not telling her. She walks over to me and stops right in front of me, picking up both my hands and putting them into hers. Her hands were so soft, so warm, so small, a perfect match for mine. She rubs her finger tips over the top of my hand again sending a chill running down my spine.

Jennifer- David!

David- yes Jen?

Jennifer- if you ever need someone to talk to and about anything, I'm here.

I smile leaning forward to kiss her cheek, once again so soft, so smooth and amazingly chubby. I just wanted to pinch them.

David- thanks Jen, same goes for you.

Jennifer- thank you schwimmy.

She pats my hand then turns to walk out the door. I stay back just watching her walk away from my view.....I would tell her everything tomorrow.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please vote, comment and share I'll be forever great full.

Love you all, Taylah xxx