Jealous much?

/N POV
I was sitting on the bleachers at my best friend Jessie's Football practice.I stood up and yelled "YOU'D BETTER CATCH THAT DAMN BALL JESSE BOY!" I yelled while waving my arms franticly,Jesse looked at me,nodded, and winked.Me being who I am blushed and sat back down.
*Time skip*
It was after practice and I was talking to jessie who was sitting opposite of me. "So I think that you could work on your stamina just a tiny bit." I said."I completely agree with you
Y/N!" Jesse spoke in a kind voice,smiling. "Hey Jesse?" I asked worried what about his reaction would be. "Ya doll face?" He asked using the Nick name he gave me from when we where little. "Can I show you something?" I asked in a worried tone. "Sure I don't see why not." He said shrugging his shoulders.I took him to the forest. Can when we got there I charged up and went into super sayian 3.  Jesse then back away slowly in shock. "This, this is amazing!!!" He yelled doing a fist pump. Just then a rather large (and familiar) body came from the sky. "Do you have a reason to be talking yo this girl?" 16 asked bending down. "N-n-n-no s-s-s-sir!" Jesse's then yelled and ran away. 16 then turned to me with a slight smirk on his face. "Jealous much?" I sighed grabbing the bottom of his chin and pulling him behind me.