Sixteen

I didn't see Phil Sunday, which weirdly made me feel a bit anxious.

   I had finished my part of our project and we only needed to paint the info he had done, but I couldn't do it without him here. Plus you want to see him. I quickly shook my head, no. No I did not I don't like him that way stop.

   "Hey," I plopped down beside Camille on the couch and covered my legs with the extremely fuzzy white blanket we kept on the couch. It was great for using when you were too lazy to get up and go to the lint closet. (where blankets and such are kept)

   "You look tired, peach." She said to me. "Why don't you sleep early tonight?"

   I shook my head and leaned my head back, closing my eyes. I couldn't tell her I wasn't sleeping well because I was so damn sexually and romantically confused.

   "I just slept wrong," I lied. "My back hurts is all."

   "Want me to get the heating pad?" She asked, starting to get up. "I don't min-"

   "No, it's fine.." I stood up. "I think I might just sleep after all."

   "Okay..." She looked up at me. "Night, dear."

   "Night, Camille."

   I walked into my room and peeled off my shirt, leaving it in the floor. My eyes turned over to look my window, I seen Phil on his computer. His back was to me, so he didn't see me. If he looked up into his mirror he could though. He looked liked he was concentrating very hard. Then it hit me.

   He's wanking.

   My face became very hot, but I kept looking. What was he watching...? Probably porn? I wouldn't know..

   I was an innocent child, I wouldn't know what porn was if it slapped me in the face. Peej said it was internet sex, which seemed to confused me more.

   "Internet sex?" I tiled my head.

   He nodded, smiling. "Yeah! It's great! It's like... They film themselves having sex and they get paid for it, too. It's free to watch!"

   "Sounds gross..." I scrunched up my nose and hugged my knees. Didn't seem like something I'd watch.

   I quickly turned my back when I seen him look up into the mirror. Did he see me looking at him?

Oh dear God.... I'm so dead...

   I walked to my dresser and pretended to look for bottoms to wear, but eventually I just took off my pants, leaving myself in my boxers. Something hit my window, I turned around just as Phil threw another rock. I walked over and opened it.

   "Yes?" I asked loudly.

   "Were you watching me, Howell?" He teased. I ignored the fact that he sounded a little breathless.

   "No." I lied. "I was looking up at the sky. Looks like rain..."

   "Oh.. It does.." He looked up. "Well.. Hey, I'll uh.. I'll be over tomorrow okay?"

   "Okay." I nodded and leaned back into my room. We looked at each other in silence for a while before finally closing our windows. I turned and laid down in bed, when my phone lit up.

One new message.

Night, Bear xxx ;)

★☆★☆★

   For once I actually slept well. Honestly I didn't know why, but the room was very cool, and I woke up to the sound of rain. I forgotten I woke up to open my window because of the heat.

   I sighed and got up to close it. As I did I seen Phil changing in his room. His shirt was off. He looked over at me a winked, walking to his window.

   "Hey," he yelled over the rain. He leaned against the window, and suddenly my face felt hot. "Miss me?"

   "N-No." I stammered. "Put a shirt on!"

   "What if I don't want to? What are you gonna do, Bear?"

   "Nothing!" I closed my curtains quickly and then hid my face. Damn you Phil Lester.

   "Hey Dan, hungry?" Camille set down a plate of pancakes in front of me before I could answer her.

   "Thanks," I smiled slightly, starting to eat.

   "How'd you sleep?" She began cleaning up her mess.

   "Better than last night," I admitted. "I don't know why."

   "Probably was just your back hurting then, Dear." She kissed my forehead as she walked past me. "I've got to get ready for my job. You need to start sleeping my at least midnight."

   "Why?" I asked. "It's summer!"

   "You've got that camp next month, my dear." She reminded. I forgot all about that...

   "Oh yeah..."

   "Be good my dear!" She yelled as she walked out the door. I set my plate in the sink and went to watch some tv. For some reason I couldn't focus on it, though. For some reason.. A certain dark haired boy was on my mind.

★☆★☆★

Hey frens.
I wanna clear something up.
So someone asked me if Dallon was Dallon from Panic!  and no. No he is not. I am sorry 😂