unfinshed short story thing of some wip charaters of mine

the names are placeholders for now,
frick fam i wrote this in November 2016, but i like it though? i might finish it.
might.
-

Haden had his arms wrapped under his boyfriends arms and around his waist, Haden was sitting behind him with his body pressed against Rello's.

All he wanted was Rello to cuddle with him, for him to lean back against him and turn on the tv and ignore him, for him to do anything,  anything to prove his baby, his love, was okay.

Rello keep refreshing his email, repeatedly, he'd look at it with this emotionless expression for a second to see if his dream college had sent him the email, the email he wanted, the email he needed, the email telling him that he had been accepted into the college he has wanted to go to since he was a child.
Rello heard the only way to get in was to have something that really showed how talented you are, something new, something brilliant.

Rello didn't sleep unless he collapsed from exhaustion, he worked on that 'brilliance' day and night, he stopped taking time to eat of his own will and Hayden had to sit there on the basement floor with him as he scribbled formulas and variables that where way above anything Hayden himself could ever understand and feed him chips or bites of a sandwich to keep him even just barely alive.
Rello was a genius, no, Hayden knew Rello was far beyond a genius, he was far beyond 'brilliant'.

It hurt Hayden, it hurt him to see his 'brilliant' baby lying unconscious on the floor, surrounded by torn out pages of note books and chalk smeared across his hands, pants, and face. It hurt him to see his baby shaking with tears streaming down his face saying "I can't do it, I can't do it, I just can't do it, it can't, I can't.". It hurt him to watch him growl in frustration and rip the note paper he was writing on into pieces and scatter them across the floor. It hurt him to watch Rello snap his piece of chalk into prices and throw them across the room, kick his wheeled chalk board into the wall and collapse to his knees and cry.
He told him he was brilliant,
It hurt him when he said he wasn't brilliant enough.
He tried to read through some of his baby's notes, it made no sense to him. But he knew, he knew his baby was brilliant, beyond brilliant.
Once Rello had found the solution, he called to Hayden, he wanted him to hold him, it was the first time  in a week had called out to him, he wanted to hold him, he wanted support.

It hasn't come, He keeps refreshing.

Haden lowered his left hand down to Rello's thigh, hoping to receive
-
i wrote more where is it
she says in vain
*sadly shakes fist, tear rolls down cheek*